FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Main Stand tickets

Eye Settee

Didnt think i was going to make the game yesterday but at the last minute went along with some friends who haven't been to the stadium before. Went in to ticket office and was told  there were no seats left for the main stand, ( it is 5 to 3 you know) I am season ticket holder in main stand but wanted to sit with mates  Duly got seats for the North stand and was well hacked off to see loads of space in main stand Yes I know that season ticket holders cant always make it, but there were plenty gaps at the ends too, Just dont understand why theyare reluctant to accommodate people ?

IIRC SPL rules state that we have to sell tickets for the covered sections of the ground first before selling any for the uncovered wings of our ground. It's part of the whole 6,000 all seater, covered rules the SPL has. Because the attendance was not past this threshold the club aren't allowed to sell tickets for the wings until the rest of the ground is sold out. However there is nothing to stop people sitting there it seems regardless.