FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT on STV last night

absent friend

Being past my bedtime, I settled down to be put to sleep by the ICT team performance, mentioned in all the reports on the match thread.

Surprise, surprise, the best show for a long time!!

Either you lot were at a different match or we received OF editing!

We look good, hungry and should have had many more goals.

Did anyone else feel that Dods' celebration was a wee bit excessive considering he has been tipped to leave the team?? I thought he was going to rip down the net!! It's good to see him showing so much passion, just shows he does care about the club!!

The highlights showed us having plenty of chances and Rankin's miss wasn't half as bad as people are making out.  Bayne looked like a menace and linked well with McCallister it seemed....

Yes, back to Dodsy celebration, I thought why are you showing so much emotion for Inverness CT scoring a last minute winner when you put in a transfer request. Still, he looks like he is still happy where he is.

Seems a bit odd for me? Maybe he realises his hidden love for the club!!

Did anyone really belive that Dods was anything other than fully committed despite the probabilit that he'll leave at the end of the season ? Certainly not me, he's always ben a whole hearted player for us.

Had my doubts at the time of the DUFC saga based on the fact that he had a few ropy performances to start the season - sounds like he is back to normal now though which is good to hear.

Watching D.U continue to unravel has allowed him to realise that the grass is always greener over the fence.

Hopefully, he will now appreciate the finer qualities of Inverness Caledonian F.C. , gird his loins, put on his buckler and buckle to...

Oh My --where is the F.W when you need her... the Queen of subtle humour. Aye it's a lonely road at the top, isn't it  F.W.?

:016: