FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new Home kit

CaleyTom

Said this already in another forum, was in the shop last Tuesday and was confirmed that the new strip will look like this, called the club 20 mins ago and said the kits will be in the shop by the weekend (no small sizes) and it should be confirmed on the official site and newspapers by tomorrow.post-5260-069436600 1279802204_thumb.jpg

Not really liking the look of that, think it looks awful! Hopefully it will look better in the flesh

I dont see the problems with the errea kits i think they look good and it also makes our strips different to every team in Scotland.

Will there be a lot of new kit in the club shop or just some because im not too good at getting out of bed before 10:30

Said this already in another forum, was in the shop last Tuesday and was confirmed that the new strip will look like this, called the club 20 mins ago and said the kits will be in the shop by the weekend (no small sizes) and it should be confirmed on the official site and newspapers by tomorrow.post-5260-069436600 1279802204_thumb.jpg

If that is the new kit then I am a bit disappointed. Not that it will make any difference to how we play next season but I certainly wouldn't consider buying it.

Edited by RiG

To be honest, although it's a style that's been around for two seasons.. I've grown to like it. Big positive is the return of the stripes! And the Orion logo looks rather nifty on it too, glad they placed "orion" under rather than beside the type... as a designer, I seem to be worried about things like that :P

Think they got the best they could out of this design.

• Agree 1

I think it's quite good. It's great to see a return of the stripes and I think it looks quite snazzy. The only minor change I would make would be that I would make the sponsor a little bit bigger, but overall it's quite nice. Kinda has a sort of continental feel to it. Personally, I don't think it's the absolute best one ICT have ever had, that IMO is the home 06/07 kit, but this is certainly one of the better ones and is also certainly better than the previous Flybe swoosh. It'll also be interesting to see how the Orion logo looks on the away kit, as well as seeing how the back of the kit looks though I'll probably have to see it for real to gauge a full opinion though.

BTW - could we add a poll to see what the general consensus is?