FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic game on Sky

Alex MacLeod

Further to a question from SMEE in tech support section Skysports news states that our game v Celtic will be screened on Skysports HD 4 channel.

So why didnt ya put the feckin answer in the tech support system ?

I did.............................then I figured it may also be of interest to many who never venture out of this section.

the heading should be CALEY game on SKY. you must be a Celtic supporter to put that heading

We play about 50 games a season, and it would get quite confusing on this forum if each one of them was referred to as "the Caley game".

I wonder if this is a caculated move by sky, to shift games from Sky Sports 1 & 2 to **** BT off? Sky were not very happy about having been told they had to let other companies air their channels. Be intresting to see how many other games go the same way.

the heading should be CALEY game on SKY. you must be a Celtic supporter to put that heading

What rubbish.....its ICT v Celtic therefore, for us, its the Celtic game. If we were playing the Speysiders I'd have said the Strathspey game. Does that make me a supporter of your lot Marty?

To be even more of a pedant.............it should not be Caley either, but the reference to this team should be Caley Thistle, or ICT, or Inverness.

Caley are dead, remember that.

• Agree 1