FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Golspie Sutherland 1-1 ICT FT ICT win on pens

caleyrule

Its been a struggle but i have been able to get updates from tonights 1st round game of the North of Scotland Cup

the starting team is

John Tuffey

David Proctor

Tom Smith

Jack Sutherland

Stuart Golabek

Andrew Greig

Gavin Morrison

Roy McBain

Greame Shinnie

Kyle Whyte

Calum Dingwall

Edited by caleyrule

Poor Sutherland will be shattered after playing all these games! Hope he does well and works his way into the darting lineup v. Queens Park.

Nice blend of youth and experience. Surprised Whyte is playing; as I thought the club would want him to avoid injury ahead of his international tournament...

Lookin forward to any score updates :)

3-2 on penalties. Tuffey saved 3 pens. think Morrison, McBain and Shinnie scored, sub Adam MacLeod had his saved, and Proc missed the target.

Calum Dingwall opened the score in the second half, but Golspie equalised 10 minutes later.

3-2 on penalties. Tuffey saved 3 pens. think Morrison, McBain and Shinnie scored, sub Adam MacLeod had his saved, and Proc missed the target.

Calum Dingwall opened the score in the second half, but Golspie equalised 10 minutes later.

I'm still trying to decide if this was an ok result or not. I know our Under 19s are new and it may take time for them to impress but that lineup still had a few known players in it. I'd have thought Golspie would have even taken a doing from Clach.