FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk Tactics

Harry Chibber

It's difficult to mess with a winning team but with Black suspended I'd go:

Broonie

Tokely  Dods    Munro    Hastings

Wilson    Duncan    McBain    Rankin

Dargo    Bayne

3 points Saturday and we're in a fantastic position going into the winter period... so feet back on the ground lads

I wouldn't argue with that line up but I'd like to see Denzil at least on the bench, if he's fully fit.

Also hoping that our support doesn't start giving them a hard time if the score stays at 0-0 for most of the game.... It won't be an easy 3 points that's for sure - but Caley's superior fitness towards the end will certainly help......

Is Dargo going to play in behind Bayne?  The away tactics might just work. Also, given Blackie's suspension there will have to be another U21 player in the squad to add to Rory and Zander.  Possibly Soane?

After last Saturday's game., this one is tailor made for us to land on our backsides... The tactics should be to stop Falkirk scoring at all costs for 70% of the game, then hit them with all we've got....

Hopefully our superior fitness level will be the deciding factor....

After last Saturday's game., this one is tailor made for us to land on our backsides... The tactics should be to stop Falkirk scoring at all costs for 70% of the game, then hit them with all we've got....

Quick question and not a dig...

Why would Caley have a "superior fitness level "??

Falkirk are one of the few clubs to actually train full days and have there own full size gym at Stirling Uni.

I don't really care what flavour of tictacs we have against Falkirk as long as we secure the 3 points. They've too often got the better of us at home - historically, they're a bit of a bogey for us!

It's vital we keep our feet on the ground and put everything into getting a win here and in Paisley next week. We need to build on last week's win to consolidate our position in the top half before we hit that Dons-Hibs-Celtic-Hearts sequence again.

The odd few points snatched against the odds like last week are all very welcome, but it's the kind of game tomorrow that we need to be winning regularly if we expect to be top 6 regulars.

It's a legacy from the Brewster days, pesky bairn..... It is about the only thing he gave us right enuff....

You'll see what I mean tomorrow about 4.45pm...... :001: :001: :001:

Here is Falkirks record in their last 13 visits to Inverness

PLAYED 13

WON 9

LOST 2

DRAWN 2

I haven't said Caley are in for an easy 3 points tomorrow.... but if they can keep it tight for most of the game (like they did against Rangers & Dunfermline) they'll take something from this one - at least a point... I hope they'll have Denzil & Zander on the bench - good guys to come on even with just 20 mins to go.....

My biggest fear is the fans will get on their backs if it stays at nil-nil for too long.....

CC says that the tempo has been good in training this week and all personel are fit, so got options there, agree with the concensus of keeping it tight, be patient. A 1-0 victory is all that is needed obviously, might not be exciting to watch but another scrappy home win will help to enforce the belief that we have now turned the corner on home soil.

Prediction for me 2-1

Quick question and not a dig...

Why would Caley have a "superior fitness level "??

Falkirk are one of the few clubs to actually train full days and have there own full size gym at Stirling Uni.

So.... Who were the fittest side at the end of that, Pesky Bairn..?

It seems our tactics were to play crap for 60 minutes, then storm home with fantastic 3-2 victory.  Although, it did seem to be the old, 3 passes then humped up the park from us.

Hope we don't do that next week.