FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stuck in Aberdeen

forresdame

It's just next door to the Caledonian.  Are you joining us RIG??  and Rossp

If I don't go to the game I'll come along. It's close to my flat as well so that's handy. And if we lose we can trash Pittodrie. If we win we can do the same  :001:

Nice one Forresdame.  Bon Accord sounds good to me.  I'll also be arriving alone as I'm not likely to find someone who wants to travel with me from Inverness to watch the game on the tele in Aberdeen.  Very unfortunate timing.  I don't miss many games and I have a good feeling we can get a result in this one.  We have never beaten Aberdeen in a competitive match.

Although I am disappointed at missing the game, I am looking forward to meeting some of our Aberdeen based fans.  It's good to put faces to names you know from the site.  I have already met some great people over the years. Maybe I will be able to persuade you to join us in Inverness for our Christmas Party on the 24th November, then you can meet some of the real 'InterNUTTERS'  :015:.  With the Hearts game the following day it would be a good weekend to come up.

See you on Monday

Good point RIG - we'll have a jolly time.  :015: :015: Seems a bit ironic that you are coming to Inverness for the game and I have to go and pick someone up in Aberdeen. Never mind I'm looking forward to meeting some new 'Nutters'. 3 points will make it all the more bearable.

Maybe I will be able to persuade you to join us in Inverness for our Christmas Party on the 24th November, then you can meet some of the real 'InterNUTTERS'  :015:.  With the Hearts game the following day it would be a good weekend to come up.

I wish ..... have to work every Saturday until Christmas now!  Looking forward to meeting some of you too, see you Monday

Righto, decided to make the trip down to Bon Accord bar, unfortunately i'll have 4 or so Dons fans in tow; nobody's perfect  :014:

Put the pies in the micro, and put a fresh barrel on.

Oh well I suppose you can pick your friends but not always the team they support.  :015:

Just hope we have a comfortable win to start another good month of results.

See you on Monday

Best bar in Aberdeen bar none.....the Howff, on Union street under Bruce Millars music shop. Their golf outings are legendary. I think we are still barred from Montrose!

Fully agree. Thats where i watch most of the Football games. Didn't realise they had golf outings, may have to enquire about that one  :022:

Only negative thing about it is on of the barmen supports Elgin City  :015:

Also, in my opinion it has the 2nd best food in Aberdeen, only bettered by The Prince of Wales

I would obviously rather go to watch the game live, but I am looking forward to catching up with you all and the Aberdeens fans will just add to the banter when we take 3 points and with a 3 goal lead we will celebrate 2nd place.

I have to pick up from the exhibition centre at about 10.30pm (no doubt they will be late). so it will be a late night for me.

I may have yet another Dons fan in tow making it 5 Dons fans plus me  :020:

Really looking forward to the game now; especially with a lot of my Aberdeen supporting pupils bringing up the game. It would really be great to rub it in tomorrow, after a comprehensive win. The ones that support Rangers still haven't recovered!!

I'm aiming to get there for 7pm

I should be there around about 7 too. We are leaving Inverness about 4.30 and will grab a bag of chips en route, even with rush hour traffic I hope to be there by 7.  The only down side is I have to drive so it will be diet coke all the way for me.  :009: :009:

But 3 points will more than make up for that.  :021: :021:

That was funny looking J20s.  :001:

I enjoyed myself - nice to put some more faces to the forum names.  And the pies were fab.

It was almost a perfect night.  We were very much the minority, but it looked like we were going to be the happy ones at full time.  You should have heard the roar (from an otherwise quiet crowd) when that goal went in.  :008: :008:

What is it about Aberdeen - why can't we get 3 points. 

Anyway thanks for a good night.  Hope to see some of you in Inverness sometime soon.

The pies were ace  :021:

I could see the equaliser coming once we got down to the last 5 minutes, and was slightly prepared when it went in. Still dying a death with the cold, and slightly hungover which doesn't help.

My Dons supporting S4 Admin class are coming in soon, so i'll no doubt hear their red tinted view of the game *Lee Miller should've got a penalty* * Barry Wilson should of got sent off for a dive* etc etc

...so so close  :009:

Still dying a death with the cold, and slightly hungover which doesn't help.

Well you shouldn't have gone into town afterwards.  :015:  Good to meet some of you, put faces to names etc, I enjoyed myself too, in spite of the result.  Evening Express as biased as usual today :008:  Sour grapes.