FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

First Signing of the Window

Ivy League

If TB sees him as a player that is ready to go into the first team - and if he is a genuine winger - it will be interesting to see how this might affect the starting eleven. Might he consider moving Foran back into a striking role alongside Rooney and playing two of Duncan/Cox/Duff in the centre, with one slightly ahead of the other and Doran and Hayes on either side? Could lead to a more of the end product that has been lacking recently, as discussed on other threads.

Edited by alternative maryhill
  • Agree 2

I'm sure I've seen this boy play before in a pre-season match for Blackburn and thought he looked rapid.. was being hyped up as a hot prospect for the future at the time I'm sure but must not have worked out him. Saying that, Blackburn are a very direct team, who prefer their players to be 6ft+

Anyone else think he looks like Lionel Messi??? :ponder:

I'm sure I've seen this boy play before in a pre-season match for Blackburn and thought he looked rapid.. was being hyped up as a hot prospect for the future at the time I'm sure but must not have worked out him. Saying that, Blackburn are a very direct team, who prefer their players to be 6ft+

Anyone else think he looks like Lionel Messi??? :ponder:

he is messi

• Agree 1

Looks to me like this lad is just a slightly more beefed up version of Nick Ross who, possibly, has more of an eye for the goal.

Will be interesting to see where he fits in and how he is used....and also if his arrival spells the end for any of our current squad.

Not sure if he'll play tomorrow..we'll have to wait over a week until we see him :(

If the paperworks through I think he'll play. Wouldn't want him coming in over Nick though. No doubt Blackman will give Aberdeen the lowdown on him.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Guest Mahonio

I hope this is just one of two or three new players we get before next Tues. I always had a feeling Tel would sign players but had a feeling it would be towards the end of the window.

I have a feeling this chap is going to be a great player for us :twothumbsup::twothumbsup:.

At 5 foot seven inches, stocky and quick.

A bit like Jonny , methinks.

Me also thinks that he will be very tricky and direct.

And being on the small side, a target for some of the dirtier SPL players.

He will learn a lot from playing in the SPL and he may also inject a bit of urgency and renewed spirit into the team.

Very interesting signing. POSITIVE. Could be a star with us. :thumbup: