FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trialists

Libero

To their left you can just make another smaller black guy who one can only presume is the other un-named English trialist. Quite a small bloke from the looks of thinks and doesn't look like a defender, more a further forward player.

Must be Dean McDonald then. :amazed:

So by my reckoning thats 4 out of the 5 trialists we have just now that are identified

Jamie Stevenson, Michael Andrews, Kerrea Gilbert, Josh Meekings

Still to identify is the big lad training in the 'No. 25' training kit in the photos that were in the local press

Looking at Jamie Stevensons wikipedia page it seems the lad has much potential. It seems that Scottish football is relying on the lower leagues to source a lot of its top flight players i.e Ryan Stevenson at Hearts. How much is it to get into the game tonight?

So by my reckoning thats 4 out of the 5 trialists we have just now that are identified

Still to identify is the big lad training in the 'No. 25' training kit in the photos that were in the local press

5 out of 5 identified now, the last one is Jean-Francois Christophe

also just read this in the highland news:

A few more trialists will be added to the Caley Thistle squad to face Highland League opponents Forres Mechanics on Wednesday night and Elgin City on Saturday.

Saturday will also see the return from injury of winger Jonny Hayes, but Lee Cox will be missing with a hip injury.

Looking at Jamie Stevensons wikipedia page it seems the lad has much potential. It seems that Scottish football is relying on the lower leagues to source a lot of its top flight players i.e Ryan Stevenson at Hearts. How much is it to get into the game tonight?

It was ?8 entry!!!! :tuttut:

the last one is Jean-Francois Christophe

French midfielder who has had numerous short spells around the English lower leagues, and would have been at Southend at the same time as Richie Foran.

Thankfully being a student I only payed ?4 to get in last night. Wish all games were that cheap.

Thankfully being a student I only payed ?4 to get in last night. Wish all games were that cheap.

Alright for some!!!

Wonder what the Forres ticket prices will be like

Guest Mahonio

Supposedly we will add KG to the squad next week, so The Sun says anyway so looks like Tel will offer him a deal :twothumbsup:.

Gilbert i think could turn out to be an excellent signing. Shinnie has alot of potential and some regular games in the SPL could help him develop as a player. Gornell is rated very highly, cant wait to see him.

With us signing Shinnie and i assume Christophe is still on trial as well is it possible that Stuart Duff is not returning?

Very happy with the supposed signings. Gilbert has played at a high level and is still quite young. Shinnie looks to be a good player. Gornell has a chance to prove that he can play at a higher level. The question is how many more players do we need and in what positions?

Very happy with the supposed signings. Gilbert has played at a high level and is still quite young. Shinnie looks to be a good player. Gornell has a chance to prove that he can play at a higher level. The question is how many more players do we need and in what positions?

Personally I would say that the centre back position is a priority now, we need at least another two CBs brought in to give us enough stability to either slot in with Rosco or add cover should someone get injured. If we don't and Rosco gets injured then we will be in deep trouble.

Am guessing Aldred on loan will be a regular starter and if we could get Meekings too with Tokely and Proctor in back-up I reckon we would be fine there

I'd be very concerned if we go with just Tokely and Aldred. I think we are in need of someone who has a few more years and games uner their belt. Meekings was decent but if we already have Aldred i would prefer someone a little bit more experienced.

• Agree 1

from what i read on facebook gilbert and shinnie have been confirmed as signed for the club today not sure though

Inverness courier today says they are going to be offered deals.

We don't seem to be having much luck with the trialists

Jean-Francois Christophe & Jamie Stevenson currently injured & yet to feature

Michael Andrews has gone & Josh Meekings has returned down south for family reasons.

Courier link

Edited by kencar