FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trialists

Libero

Am guessing Aldred on loan will be a regular starter and if we could get Meekings too with Tokely and Proctor in back-up I reckon we would be fine there

i reckon, unless there is another CB signing, that Tel will start will tokely and proctor. he seems to like proctor a lot

Am guessing Aldred on loan will be a regular starter and if we could get Meekings too with Tokely and Proctor in back-up I reckon we would be fine there

i reckon, unless there is another CB signing, that Tel will start will tokely and proctor. he seems to like proctor a lot

Releasing Munro to play Proctor instead would make zero sense. Surely we have to sign 1 experienced CB

• Agree 2

I'm sure we'll see quite a few more trialists coming and going in the next few weeks.

Incidentally, what are the chances of us signing a player we are familiar with and who we can be pretty confident will improve the team? It just doesn't seem to happen these days. Not since Ritchie Foran perhaps.

Now that it looks like Andrew Shinnie will be joining his little Bro..Whats the chance they will come up with the Shinnie Shimmy as a goal celebration...Please god not another Paixao brothers routine!!

One player i noticed who was available was Chris Porter (ex Motherwell).

He is on the back of a difficult spell at Derby and could well look at a year or so in Scotland a chance to get back on track. His record in the SPL was decent if i recall. Could be the type of player we need to fill Rooney's place. Wages may be a stumbling block though.

I hear Nacho Novo is deperate to get back to Scotland!

Jings! I have a Rangers top signed by Nacho Novo (and you can read his writing)(won it in a raffle). I have put it into a raffle twice and each time the winner has given it back to me! and said raffle it again. I am fed up of having it hanging in my wardrobe - please - someone must want it?

Who doesn't like Procs...?

We have to look at putting together a squad which is not decimated when we lose 2 or 3 of the first choice players - it seems to me that Terry and Mo - quite rightly in my view are taking on a bunch of promising youngsters who have undoubtedly been told that they are at ICT to prove that they can do their stuff on the field of play as well as having the potential on the trsining ground. In that sense peeple either improve - at differing rates - or fail.

In our position that is always worth taking a chance on.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to that East Stirlingshire keeper? I'll likely be at their cup match on the 23rd July, so if he's gone back to them I'll get a wee glimpse of what he's like then...

What happened to that East Stirlingshire keeper? I'll likely be at their cup match on the 23rd July, so if he's gone back to them I'll get a wee glimpse of what he's like then...

Michael Andrews? He played at Clach but didnt hear much about him after that. We can only assume his trial was unsucsessful

One of the other lads we had on trial, Alex Cooper played for Preston North End last night, he played 45 minutes at left back, i thought he was a winger but appears to be pretty versatile. I had heard that when he was released from Liverpool that he had a couple of trials lined up so it may well be that his Preston trial was arranged before he came to us on trial. Will be interesting to see what happens, he was touted for very big things when he was younger and coming through the Liverpool Academy shows potential

The intrest in Andrews dropped very quickly after the Clach game.

I noticed Brian McLean (ex Well and Falkirk) was also training with Preston. I remember TB used to rate him very highly at Motherwell and given we are short at the back im suprised we never took an intrest in him.

The intrest in Andrews dropped very quickly after the Clach game.

I noticed Brian McLean (ex Well and Falkirk) was also training with Preston. I remember TB used to rate him very highly at Motherwell and given we are short at the back im suprised we never took an intrest in him.

6 ft 2 centre half who can play right back. Fits the bill in what we need at the moment, PNE would be able to offer him more money i would imagine