FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Dunfermiline

12th Man

the guy seems handy with the ball, we need to be more attacking. i'd be happier if we were bottom of the league but still went out with an attacking formation rather than leave 1 up front and hope for the best.

Tomorrow's selection and system will be very interesting to view - also interested to hear the quote from TB in the Courier today:

At St Johnstone, there was probably a loss of focus after coming back from a two-week break for the internationals. ( :tongueincheek: )

"However, there?s no reason why that should happen again on Saturday and I?m happy that everyone is as focused as they should be. (that is reassuring)

"I?ll have a look at the options available to me within the squad, but one or two have definitely given me some food for thought this week. (which one or two - Foran ? Proctor ?

Tade ?)

"We could also change the system around, either from the start of the game or during it, so we?ll have a look at what we want to do and take it from there." (during the game ?!!)