FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can someone help me please.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I am trying to purchase a ticket for ICT v Celtic match on Sat but when i try and proceed to checkout i keep getting this message "?Unfortunately, one or more items in your basket is assigned to a newly registered client, which is not allowed.

Would i be better phoning up for the ticket purchase or is there a way around this problem, any help greatly appreciated :twothumbsup:?

Tickets still available, rumours of a sell out don't do ticket sales any good. Mahonio, as it says in the message, tickets for this game can not be sold to newly registered clients, purely a security measure to try to control the amount of away fans buying tickets for the home end. Phone the ticket office on 01463 227451/2 tomorrow from 10am, but please be patient as it will be really busy this week.

Guest Mahonio

When I saw the header Can someone help me please. I thought it was a plea from Lennon regarding how to beat their Bogey team.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: Green dot for that one 12th Man.

Also, thanks L_G, i will phone club ticket office tomorrow sometime, really looking forward to this match, its the 1st i've been to since Hibs game early season but to be honest, i couldn't ask for a better game to go to :). I will let you guys know tomorrow my seat info, the 2 guys i am going down with have tickets for Main Stand, Section E so i am hoping to get a seat round about that area of the stadium, if possible.

Edited by Mahonio