FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Another Loss

madsooz

luke how can you say we need to look forward by getting rid of munro? we have a s*** defence! not one clean sheet all season says it all! hoggs good and should be at centre back with munro, tokely right back and not bothered whos at left back.

luke how can you say we need to look forward by getting rid of munro? we have a s*** defence! not one clean sheet all season says it all! hoggs good and should be at centre back with munro, tokely right back and not bothered whos at left back.

didnt say that said people should get over it

i dont think its got anything to do with munro not been here i just think its lack of contiuity at the back thanks to injuries

its not whether tokely should play right back or centre back its whether he feels he still can week in week out he isnt getting any younger i dont care where he plays hes good at both right back and centre back it shouldnt matter especially if meekings can keep fit

agree about left back we are sorted there

i can see us getting clean sheets shortly if hogg and tokely can both keep suspension and injury free

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1