FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Activity

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

With a week or so left of the transfer window, i thought i would start a thread which can be used to announce signings or maybe signing rumours regarding Inverness Caley.

All i know is that Terry wants a slice of a £165k windfall to add to squad before next week with an attack minded player his priority.

I'm really quite surprised by this, wouldn't have thought the club would have the extra cash to take this gamble, 6-9 months if all goes well which of course it may not. We must have plenty of funds at the moment.

This kind of gesture is what builds the togetherness within the team, and loyalty from the players.

Some clubs would not think twice about tossing aside a player like Hogg who has suffered a potentially career threatening/ending injury. Its a business after all and an injured player is not good business. However, despite the mumps and moans we sometimes have about ICT being less professional off the park than some other teams, I think they have hit the spot with this one and showed they care, which in turn allows the player to concentrate on recovery.

Chris Hogg will return, anyone who reads his blog sees that determination and can be optimistic about that, and when he does return, he seems the sort of player who would want to repay the faith and loyalty that the club and manager has shown to him. Lets not forget that he is only 26 and his best years may be ahead of him should he recover fully ....

assuming he recovers - and I concede that this is the gamble ICT are taking - he may even be a future club captain ?

• Agree 3