FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Muirfield investment?

caley100

I have demanded that the names of the vigilantes has to be declared within 7 days or I will be "outing" them all.

Charlie - Aint cahnging ma signature till the fat gypsy sings !!

I meant the year book with Football Times and "the PINKY" stuck down with the bottled glue with the big pink rubber, acquired from the art lessons.

Caleyboy - I think the figure that you mentioned was a wee bit on the excessive side. The rest is accurate !!

I expect names to be revealed publicly early next week.

This definitely needs to happen for reasons of transparency and for the avoidance of unfounded conspiracy theories which have already started online and on the ground in Inverness.

I have demanded that the names of the vigilantes has to be declared within 7 days or I will be "outing" them all.

Caleyboy - I think the figure that you mentioned was a wee bit on the excessive side. The rest is accurate !!

Strange CD hasn't given us the correct info if he knows mine is wrong!

The correct info..........Sandy Catto and other board members of ICT took up the 250k budgetry shortfall last year with interest free loans to the club. Its nothing secret and was noted in the accounts. Though individual names were not given. I believe these loans were made before Muirfeild Mills came on the scene.

I hope they are ready to hit the road running because the current ICT Board have resigned en masse this morning.

I wondered why a few expensive looking cars left the stadium in a hurry this morning when I drove by. You should have seen the dust cloud they left.

For those who hadnt sussed I thought CDs post would be a April 1st wind up so added a bit more.

Strange CD hasn't given us the correct info if he knows mine is wrong!

How about you providing the source of your information?

My information is a matter of public record and anyone can go check it any time they like.

The correct info..........Sandy Catto and other board members of ICT took up the 250k budgetry shortfall last year with interest free loans to the club. Its nothing secret and was noted in the accounts. Though individual names were not given. I believe these loans were made before Muirfeild Mills came on the scene.

Thanks for that Alex I stand corrected. What a pity CD didn't provide the answer.

A fact (derived from the Latin factum) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be proven to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.

In philososphy, the concept fact is considered in epistemology and ontology. Questions of objectivity and truth are closely associated with questions of fact. A "fact" can be defined as something which is the case, that is, a state of affairs.

Facts may be understood as that which makes a true sentence true. Facts may also be understood as those things to which a true sentence refers. The statement "Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system" is about the fact Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system.

Misunderstanding of the difference between fact and theory sometimes leads to fallacy in rhetoric, in which one person will say his or her claim is factual whereas the opponent's claim is just theory. Such statements indicate confusion as to the meanings of both words, suggesting the speaker believes that fact means "truth," and theory means "speculation."

Co-incidentally - I am never wrong, I once actually thought that I was wrong but it turned out that I was mistaken.

• Agree 2

You didn't ask a question, you made a statement (as you often do) and that statement was wrong (as you often are)....I merely pointed that out.

Very good of you to point that out - maybe you could give me some examples of my "wrong statements" so that I don't make any in the future

You didn't ask a question, you made a statement (as you often do) and that statement was wrong (as you often are)....I merely pointed that out.

Very good of you to point that out - maybe you could give me some examples of my "wrong statements" so that I don't make any in the future

There's three on this thread alone and the one about Kenny Cameron being replaced by Richard Smith is another....not the best of strike rates!!!

There's three on this thread alone and the one about Kenny Cameron being replaced by Richard Smith is another....not the best of strike rates!!!

Och what an idiot - imagine getting something so wrong in ONE thread! Don't think I said Smith was taking over immediately so maybe you shouldn't be so quick to knock this one into touch. :argue:

Och what an idiot - imagine getting something so wrong in ONE thread! Don't think I said Smith was taking over immediately so maybe you shouldn't be so quick to knock this one into touch. :argue:

If I didn't know better I'd say IHE was posting on your account....you'll be trying to convince us next that you misread the tea leaves :lol:

Or maybe just some.....

post-3-0-59139200-1334215440.jpg

If I didn't know better I'd say IHE was posting on your account....you'll be trying to convince us next that you misread the tea leaves :lol:

Or maybe just some.....

post-3-0-59139200-1334215440.jpg

You are so so funny. Maybe you should change to a three wheeler which would probably be more appropriate for someone of your age. :tongue:

cant be @rsed reading the childish bickering ... take it elsewhere please ! perfectly good private messaging system on here so the rest of us dont need to be involved in reading it !

• Agree 1