FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Muirfield investment?

caley100

Charles. "No can do." would have been sufficient.

Your liberal, lengthy loqaciousness is making me feel inadequate. Again! :doh:

Do you employ journalistic jockeying as a jousting manoeuvre or doth thou simply jest-eth? In juxtaposition, like?

Hoi! The thread is turning into a real jolly jape, :lol:

I have demanded that the names of the vigilantes has to be declared within 7 days or I will be "outing" them all.

Charlie - Aint cahnging ma signature till the fat gypsy sings !!

I meant the year book with Football Times and "the PINKY" stuck down with the bottled glue with the big pink rubber, acquired from the art lessons.

Caleyboy - I think the figure that you mentioned was a wee bit on the excessive side. The rest is accurate !!

7th day IHE - can we look forward to an exclusive later today? WARNING - watch out for incorrect statements or you'll be on yer bike and you could be pedaling up hill!

Edited by caleyboy

Glad its all finally out. I have known them all for years and they are down to earth, fine men. No need for conspiracy theories!!

Right........ and which one of the five are you then?

Glad its all finally out. I have known them all for years and they are down to earth, fine men. No need for conspiracy theories!!

No fun without them, though! Conspiracy theories are the stuff of forums......even football ones...so don't expect them to ameliorate any time soon!

Seems to me that if you are going to have people injecting money into ICT, regardless of whether they get anything out of it for themselves or not, you are much better off with people who have Inverness family connections than with Craig Whyte types.....if only for the fact that it is more likely that they aren't going to take the proverbial....because, while they might be out of the direct firing line, being overseas based....their relations in Inverness won't be.....and relations can kick arse with the best.

If we all had the spare cash wouldn't we all do the same, not specifically for personal aggrandisement, but to help out our team while at the same time protecting our investment. The only time, imo, that people might hand over money without having overview as to how it is used is if they win the Euro Lottery and have money to burn.......if you earn it by the sweat of yours (or your employees') brows....why would you want to hand it over to others to possibly waste?

No idea what the Inverness Caledonian Trust is about tbh...but I don't feel that the first comment on the article in the link provided to the Courier is helpful at all.....and is edging towards a conspiracy theory on the same lines as the Illuminati/Bildenburg/Freemasons/ nine-eleven/the moon landing was a hoax/ New World Order ones, but one with more local impact than world relevance.

Wish I had some spare cash myself! :shrug:

Very interesting to see these people join the "Trust" board.

Is this the "Trust" which took over the stadium/club debt some 10 years ago?

The article makes the objectives of the trust reasonably clear but does anyone know what they have actually done since formation? :ponder:

There we go ... only 4 named ... the 5th still a mystery so that should be enough to keep the conspiracy theorists going .... a couple of the names sound familiar but I cant say I know any of them so will go into it with an open mind, and the benefit of others' opinions who have more knowledge than I .....

Caleyboy - yes I believe it is, but have no idea what the answer is to the other part of your question