FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bloggers ?

Scotty

Ok folks ... are there any bloggers out there ?

We currently have 4 blogs on the site .... well 3 really ....

Blog 1 is our admin blog where we have and will continue to feature some info about the site and any of the site features we are asked more about, or where we think people may not be aware of the little tips and tricks you can use to make life easier ..... happy to accept suggestions for bits of the site you might need more explanation about.

Blog 2 is CaleyD's personal blog where you can read his sometimes worrying thoughts !!!

Blog 3[just posted] is my own personal blog "Across the Pond". I hope to bring some articles with a MLS slant to the site, maybe talk a little about Toronto FC, MLS or just other football culture over here and sometimes tie it back into the Scottish game ... or I may just go on a rant about something else completely random from time to time. ..... the first article was just posted.

Blog 4 is a bit of a "cheat" in that its not a hosted blog but a linked blog ... so a link to an external blog that Hislopsoffsideagain has had on the go for a while. You may have heard of Narey's toepoker ? well you can get to it directly from our blog list page.

Blog 5 should come soon ... and it is a surprise !! hopefully a pleasant one ! I kant say much more right now :lol:

To access the blogs click "blogs" up there on the menu bar ! the most recent entries will be shown first, but you can filter it to show all blogs and other options.

If you want your own blog, or to link to a pre-existing blog like hislopsoffsideagain has, give me a shout and let me know. We previously enabled blogs for all users but after getting about 50 blogs with single entries and then never updated (including my own) we ditched that idea on our most recent site upgrade and set it so we need to enable blogs for those who request one.

If you want to write one, its a minimum requirement that it must be updated "regularly" but we havent really defined "regularly" yet so if its daily for you that's great, if its weekly or monthly then that too is great, but if its yearly ... we'll pass !!! Also, in terms of subject, it doesnt have to be ICT related, although a few references to the team will always be acceptable .... We have so many users in so many different corners of the world, and with so many personal stories, we figured this might be a way to broaden all our outlooks ....... if not, then so be it, ho hum and all that !

:lol: ... I read it !!! it makes for interesting reading at times .... and as you do the onerous task of compiling the POY standings, its only fair that i generate some traffic to you :lol: