FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Info V Falkirk (30 DEC)

Scotty

[li]This game is ALL TICKET[/li]
    [li]Adults £19.00[/li]
    [li]Concessions £13.00  (over 60 and under 16 only)[/li]
    [li]No Student Prices[/li]
    [li]No Under12 passports[/li]
    [li]Wheelchair and carer tickets are free of charge but must contact ICT before game to be put on list that is sent to Falkirk.[/li]

Details on official site

Going from this page, it seems that in the space of 5 days we play 3 games.  Surely this is mightily unfair on us.  Could this be some underlying punishment for living in Inverness?  Play at home, then away, then at home again in the space of 5 days?

That is...quite frankly...bullshit.

Guest ictdave

I was on the BBC site at the time, and for some reason my uni computer doesn't like this site.

Still think it is unfair!

It doesnt allow me to go on this website at school either cause its been blocked by websene for some reason

Seems pretty unfair 3 games in 5 days cant see alot of people at the st mirren game as everyone will still be drunk :003:

Look at the fixture list properly and you'll see there are 4 games in eight days. Dunfermline away 23rd. Rangers home 27th, falkirk away 30th, St Mirren home 1st. Then five days later its away to Stirling.

As far as I know ours is the only game on 1st jan. All others are changed to 2nd. I'll be at that one though. Spending 3 days at Contin for New Year.

Dave, being drunk is a prerequisite for going to games so whats different this particular day. Just ask IHE.

Rangers at home on the 27th, Falkirk away on the 30th, and St Mirren at home on the 1st....

Nine points from that will certainly help our league position.....!!

:022: :023: :022:

Quote Alex : Look at the fixture list properly and you'll see there are 4 games in eight days. Dunfermline away 23rd. Rangers home 27th, falkirk away 30th, St Mirren home 1st. Then five days later its away to Stirling.

Ok then, include the pars game....12 points from that will certainly help our league position.... :003: