FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged Killie gloating topic

Guest killiefan

Given his schoolboyish reaction to me it looks like my take on him was correct, a plukey wee knob.

But he seems to know The Black Isle so either he's a gadge or his parents are, that'll be his mother and his uncle btw.

[/quote

You have the cheek to say his reaction was "schoolboyish"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing i'd never do is ever come back and laugh atthe current predicament, sure it's not looking great but it aint doom and gloom yet at ICT. A couple of wins and Pars losing will ease any tension at the club, im sure.

I just wanted to say on record i hope you can stay up and strive ahead to better things. I was a proud guy supporting ICT, anyone could see that and id never hope relegation cameto the club, its good to see that a couple of the regulars who knew me still hold my thoughts on high, thanx.

Many perhaps thought id gloat, but only a guy who still had grudges would do such a thing and as i stated atthe time of my unhappiness with the running of the club, the simple direction it was taking totally unsettled me. I simply lost trust. But ICT still holds aspace in my heart, hence going along to games when im up in Inverness visiting.

Ivemoved down to Glasgow and have a flat here and working away. If anyone needed a place to stay or anything for any games down ere with ICT or wanted to meet up they can email me.

benidrumcorp@hotmail.com , would be nice to get in touch with any of u old guys for a drink sometime. Have a talk about the footie. See you for now.  Alan Dundas, formerly Bingham LEGend. xx

One thing i'd never do is ever come back and laugh atthe current predicament, sure it's not looking great but it aint doom and gloom yet at ICT. A couple of wins and Pars losing will ease any tension at the club, im sure.

I just wanted to say on record i hope you can stay up and strive ahead to better things. I was a proud guy supporting ICT, anyone could see that and id never hope relegation cameto the club, its good to see that a couple of the regulars who knew me still hold my thoughts on high, thanx.

Many perhaps thought id gloat, but only a guy who still had grudges would do such a thing and as i stated atthe time of my unhappiness with the running of the club, the simple direction it was taking totally unsettled me. I simply lost trust. But ICT still holds aspace in my heart, hence going along to games when im up in Inverness visiting.

Ivemoved down to Glasgow and have a flat here and working away. If anyone needed a place to stay or anything for any games down ere with ICT or wanted to meet up they can email me.

benidrumcorp@hotmail.com , would be nice to get in touch with any of u old guys for a drink sometime. Have a talk about the footie. See you for now.  Alan Dundas, formerly Bingham LEGend. xx

if u dnt mind me pryin pal, what makes someone like yourslef go from and inverness lad to a killie fan

no big if u dnt wanna let on it jst it sounds like a really intersting story

HI Alan!

*waves to Alan*  :015: