FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged Killie gloating topic

Guest killiefan

Guest killiefan

That was our worst performance of the season and we still score 4 goals against a shocking defence. Your lucky Dunfermline are rank!

Killie Till I die!

Guest killiefan

Defend like a bunch of Stevie Wonder's

Give away a soft penalty because we like to give the wee teams a chance

Pretend we can't be bothered playing here, it's bloody freezing.

Drink Johnny Walker whisky at half time to ease the boredom of your feeble efforts to beat us

I must agree the killie were rubbish in the first half and the 2 goals you scored were very very soft. You did play better in the 2nd half tho but the ref was terrible and if the ref was better and you had a different keeper in goal, the mighty ICT would have won that scoring 5 or 6. You must admit, you didnt deserve that win

Aye, but your best performance of the season when it came to foul play and trying to con the Ref!!

BTW, we've taken 4 points off the Old Firm this season. How many points have Killie taken off them?

Guest killiefan

we fully deserved the victory despite our first half no show. Great character to never say die and  although smith made a couple of good saves, he did gift you a goal as a wee bit of xmas spirit and your penalty was very soft.

Guest killiefan

4 points from the old firm, very well done. We have won at Tynecastle, Falkirk, St Mirren, Your shed, Pittodrie,drawn at Hibs and Taken a point against the huns. Not to mention, we are 4 th in the league and in a semi final. Shows your players have a serious problem when they can raise themselves for the old firm but the bread and butter games defend like idiots. Also not lost to a team outside the old firm at home for more than a year!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

The fact that a pr1ck like you comes on here to gloat tells me you were glad to hear that final whistle, your manager doesn't share your views as he was jumping about like a feckin lunatic when we were ripping you apart, you were lucky to have Sm ith in goal and a referee on your side you knob and you know it.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Given his schoolboyish reaction to me it looks like my take on him was correct, a plukey wee knob.

But he seems to know The Black Isle so either he's a gadge or his parents are, that'll be his mother and his uncle btw.

Guest killiefan

Ah, mock my reaction and then imitate my previous piece of banter!

Yes, I know the Black Isle as well as most areas of the UK, South of France, Southern Iraq, Central Africa, as well as the European destinations I have had the privelage of visiting to support my football team whilst competing in the old cup winners cup and Uefa Cup.

The sooner your poor excuse for a football club drop down a division the better for all of the SPL clubs

3 stands and a tent, you've 3 stands and a tent, i know you have...........

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Christ, it's like fishing with dynamite with this soft fool, and it looks like geography is his favourite subject at school.

Plukey if you need any help with that subject I'm yer man having visited, worked and lived in over fifty countries over the years, this year has been thankfully quiet but somehow I managed Singapore, Hong Kong, China twice, Abu Dhabi,Qatar, Dubai thrice, South Texas and Mexico, plus some years back I was caught up in the Iran/Iraq war ( Iran's a great place btw) and just happened to be in Surinam during their military coup, it's in South America spotty one.

So tit fer tat eh, anyway lad I have managed to play and see some great football in so many of these  countries so I think that after all that you would give me a little credit in knowing a wee bit aboot the game, don't get too upset now when I say you realy know that you have nothing to shout about in that team of yours, we are in a dip at the moment and yet at times we ripped new erses oot of your players and that wee man is fact, so off tae bed wi ye and stop wi the dirty mags and yer spots will soon clear up.

Ah, mock my reaction and then imitate my previous piece of banter!

Yes, I know the Black Isle as well as most areas of the UK, South of France, Southern Iraq, Central Africa, as well as the European destinations I have had the privelage of visiting to support my football team whilst competing in the old cup winners cup and Uefa Cup.

The sooner your poor excuse for a football club drop down a division the better for all of the SPL clubs

3 stands and a tent, you've 3 stands and a tent, i know you have...........

Hi  :moon2: hole !

*waves to  :moon2: hole *