FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Possible Transfer Targets

madsooz

i was thinking. weve missed david davis since he left. we could do with some more double d signings.

I can confirm Terry gave me a ring this evening and I'm dusting off my boots. :smile:

I'm assuming you have a busty pair of moobs.

I was in Rome a couple of weeks back and checked out this guy.

post-4759-0-66764000-1338157139.png

His name is Joseph Ratzinger but he's known as Ben. Apparently he's a Michael Jackson fan and the nickname is a play on his last name and a reference to Jackson's song about a Rat called Ben.

Whilst he's playing in Rome at the moment he is originally from Germany and represented his country's youth league as talented right winger. He still plays in that role and could be a useful replacement for Jonny Hayes if he departs. Ratzinger is getting on a bit and would bring some experience to the team. He's maybe past his prime but by all accounts he can really pull the crowds in and never tires of delivering crosses.

Celtic were interested in him a couple of years back and there was media interest when he went to Celtic Park for a trial. Celtic were keen to sign him but the deal fell through on personal terms because he was reluctant to play on a Sunday because of other committments. However, we have fewer Sunday games than Celtic and that should not be a problem.

Other personal terms shouldn't be a problem. He is single so there is no family to consider and he is not bothered about how much he earns. I went to his house to see him and boy, is he loaded!

He is also knowledgable about ICT. He struggles with the English language but the picture above shows his response when I asked him whether he knew where ICT finished in the league this year.

• Agree 5

Willie Gibson is a free agent too. I remember him being decent for Killie and Dunfermline.

I think, and I stress think, he was released by Falkirk after a fall out with Pressley over his attitude.

Yeah i read that somewhere too. Just basing the observation on the fact the times ive seen him play he looks like a good player and Steven Pressley dosent strike me as the easiest of managers to get on with. Just thought Gibson would be worth a look especially if we lose Hayes.

Christ wont be up front..........everyone knows that Jesus Saves................maybe we could get Marvin Andrews in there as well

Quite right Alex but did not God put him up front in the first place, maybe something to do with crosses ?

q

uite right

Cant afford either of them and both have plenty baggage. Riordan would be the better option of the 2 though as he seems to have less criminal issues. Both 2 talented players who are wasting away the oppertunities they get.

Chippendale has been released from Huddersfield.

Riordan and OConner are BOTH free agents, not many people would turn down that partnership surely!!

O'Conner while being a pretty good footballer has some well documented issues and ive just read this about Riordan:

Footballer Derek Riordan has been banned from entering Edinburgh city centre at night after being charged with assault.

source: http://m.local.stv.tv/edinburgh/magazine/103946-footballer-derek-riordan-banned-from-entering-city-centre-at-night/

Would take a very brave manager to gamble on having both in the same team

Guest Mahonio

Danny Cadamarteri been released by Huddersfield as well.

Looks like we now need a new Sub Goalie to replace JT, a Defender to replace Proctor, a Midfielder to Tansey, a Winger to replace Hayes and a Striker to replace Tade, so much for "keeping the majority of last seasons squad" eh!!!?

Danny Cadamarteri been released by Huddersfield as well.

Looks like we now need a new Sub Goalie to replace JT, a Defender to replace Proctor, a Midfielder to Tansey, a Winger to replace Hayes and a Striker to replace Tade, so much for "keeping the majority of last seasons squad" eh!!!?

Ain't through lack of trying.

We can still keep the majority just not the spine. Young players have to step up for us next season. Sutherland, and Ross need to follow in shinnies steps.

Right now this is our team

Esson

Meekings--gillet?--Hogg?--G.shinnie

Foran--Morrison

Doran--A.shinnie--Ross

Sutherland

Subs: mathieson, Tokely?, Piermayr?, otj?, McKay?,u19,u19

Players who we already have for next season are given priority in this.

Gillets ahead of Tokely because I think he's more likely to sign than the big man.

Same for Hogg.

Now that isn't a terrible team. Lots of creativity in midfeild, Hogg and gillet both very capable, and a lot of youth. A bit of experience aswell in Esson, gillet, Hogg and foran.

So what do we need?

We need Tokely, and piermayr to sign. And another 1 maybe 2 new defenders. meekings, gillet, and Hogg have played in both full back and centre half, perhaps we need 2 new defenders.

Midfeild, again we need otj to sign. We need a new wide player and Another centre midfielder. We also have advantage of having Ross and foran who can play out wide and cover if need.

Up front. The huge worry. Last seasons problem area. Right now we have Sutherland. Thats all.

I expect McKay to sign. But then we have 2 strikers.

We need 2 more after that at least one experienced. And as with other positions we have players who can cover I.e. foran.

So we need 2 defenders

2 midfielders

And 2 new strikers

And the obvious new cover keeper unless butcher has faith in this mathieson boy.

This is a minimum requirement list. This is what we need for the start of pre season. A 22 man squad going into pre season would be ideal. We can then add a few more players throughout pre season.