FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

supporters branch

hughesictfc

Back in Brisbane now after a great trip home for the final.... how about an Australian/Queensland/Brisbane ICT supporters group. I know there's a few supporters in Brisbane.

• Agree 1

Back in Brisbane now after a great trip home for the final.... how about an Australian/Queensland/Brisbane ICT supporters group. I know there's a few supporters in Brisbane.

Two more here in Brisbane. One in N.S.W.

Be great to have a London and Home Counties branch that could meet over a beer when Caley are on the box...... would be hilarious to taken over a pub near the Emirates or Stamford Bridge and get the viewing switched to a SPFL match (that wasn't Celtic!)

• Agree 1

I dont think it would be hard to do.

For starters

All you need is to name it and an email address as a way of contacting each other for get togethers.

You could even add your club name to your signature ( the line at the bottom of your posts)

Click on your name top right, click on my profile, edit profile, signature.

Buy yourself a flag, then proudly display it when attending matches.

Would be great to get this underway for our 20th anniversary season.

Seeing how we all had a successful gathering last weekend and also had a fantastic support from out with Inverness.

I was wondering if a few fans had thought of getting together to form a supporters group from different regions,  It would look pretty cool seeing all the different flags on display at the games.

I think they would be surprised how many fans there are in their area and could perhaps organise transport to matches, or have a mini get together, give them selves a name and an identity and get yourself a flag.

For example the ICT Vikings from the North. ICT Aberdeen, Moray, Strathspey,  ICT Loch Ness and Im sure that ICT have a few extra admirers in the Invermorriston area from the generosity of a certain fan, ICT are all well supported in these areas,  Im sure there are plenty others too, even Chorley has a supporters club.

Lets make our 20th season a great one.

ICT Vikings, I like it

• 2 weeks later...

So who wants to take up the challenge of setting this up and rounding up a few locals and trust me, the next semi we get to, there will probably be a local bus taking your supporters branch to the cup match, excluding Australia  or Canada, unless the continents have joined up by then. :tongueincheek:

If you can get a tribal flag designed they can be purchased far cheaper than you think and if a few orders are put in it will save on postage too.

Aberdeen have sixty including  Mallaig sc,  Isle of Bute sc,  Lewis and Harris Aberdeen sc,  Orkney sc, and  Shetland sc,  just wait till the ICT Vikings get hold of them. lol.

Yet for overseas they only have the Melbourne dandies, South Australia sc  and the Phillipines.

I'll be in London on Friday the 18th of April when we take on Aberdeen. Anyone watching this one in south london or up in town?

I'll be in Sheffield so not quite close enough I'm afraid.

• Agree 1