FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Le Guen Leaves Rangers.

caley_donkey

One wonders if the decision to drop King Barry may have been premeditated to ensure a swift exit from his Ibrox ****??

Poor old Sebo - his Rangers days are likely to be numbered now as well   :009:  :016:

What odds on Walter Smith being the next manager  :014:

Spoilt for choice it seems ....

My bet is on Ally McCoist for manager with Durrant as his assistant. Rookie manager McCoist would also have one or two 'old-heads' advising him.

Failing that - what about Butcher who is reported to be ready to come back from Oz, or maybe IHE's favourite man, Richard Gough would like a go. In all honesty, none of them could do any worse than Le Guen who drove the final nail into his own coffin when he took action against Ferguson.

Guest kingkojak

im really angry about this..

le guen leaving is potentially the worst thing that could happen for the scotland squad!   already smith's name is being touted for the vacant greyskull hotseat.  if he goes back to the huns then we can kiss goodbye any hope we had of qualifying for the euros..  

I hope smith sees out the current qualifiying campaign, whether he picks any ICT players or not. I want to see my country do well 1st and foremost and he has been the man for the job so far. So losing Smith would be a shame. Altho i'd understand his reasoning.

Other names mentioned: George Burley, McCoist and Smith, Billy Davies, Souness, Durrant, Butcher.

If Murray has a clue he'd go for Harry Redknapp!

Radio Scotland have apparently scheduled an 'emergency' programme tonight to be entirely devoted to paranoid conspiracy theory's and Chick Young going into meltdown about how he can 'exclusively' reveal who the next Rangers manager will be by naming as many people as he can think of in the hopes 1 of them is right  :014:

So are Smith & McCoist just going to walk out on Scotland?

Rangers treated Walter abysmally when Murray heard Advocat might be interested in taking on the job.... That was just after Walter had achieved 9 in a row, which wasn't such a bad record....

If I was Walter I'd tell Murray to go and get feckin stuffed.....

Two names im suprised to have not even been mentioned are Jim Jefferies who is constantly praised for his work at Killie and Jimmy Calderwood. Not that i think either would get the job but im still suprised their names havent been mooted