League Cup Final, whats it worth?

Westhill1

Let's be just a little positive were playing Hearts are we not? A weaker Hearts than last year!

There's a difference between being positive and being arrogant. Did we not just lose to the team that had gathered fewer points than Hearts? I hope the players at least go out showing the opposition more respect than you.

Let's be just a little positive were playing Hearts are we not? A weaker Hearts than last year!

There's a difference between being positive and being arrogant. Did we not just lose to the team that had gathered fewer points than Hearts? I hope the players at least go out showing the opposition more respect than you.

and that was at home not in the 'weak' opponents back yard.

If the players turn up with the same attitude they will regret it -hearts will be up for this game big time .

Edited by Guest

Bit early to think of what to do with prize fund which is made up of Scot Gov contribution of £1m + sponsorship + TV monies. I believe the figure for going out in first round to be around 12,500 so looking at the likely funds against the 42 teams I believe the winners money to be around £100k. Last 4 also share semi and final gate reciepts + TV monies. My guestimate is a windfall of maybe £250k.

Bit early to think of what to do with prize fund which is made up of Scot Gov contribution of £1m + sponsorship + TV monies. I believe the figure for going out in first round to be around 12,500 so looking at the likely funds against the 42 teams I believe the winners money to be around £100k. Last 4 also share semi and final gate reciepts + TV monies. My guestimate is a windfall of maybe £250k.

Whilst the semi final cash is pooled between the four teams involved, I don't believe the two losing semi finalists benefit from the final itself.

Whilst the semi final cash is pooled between the four teams involved, I don't believe the two losing semi finalists benefit from the final itself.

What an achievement it would be for a highland club to win a major trophy - a breath of fresh air IMO

Its good to be confident but we cannot underestimate this young hearts team. The major likely hood is they will go down and i feel sorry for there kids as it isn't there fault the club was mismanaged. But with that hanging over them the cup is the last chance they have to salvage something from this nightmare season so they will be well up for it. Hopefully we will be back on our game by then i am confident we can get through