Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Somewhere in Australia?

Help! One I knew and I was too late. I was brought up in Corpach!

I thought you had airbrushed him in 😂

Posted Images

You are both close :wink:  the cars are hard to make out, from the left 2nd one is a Vauxhall Victor, 4th Hillman Minx (I think) 5th Ford Anglia,  6th might be a Ford Cortina which would be 1963 or later, a Morris Minor and the campervan is a Austin or Morris J2.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it's the Souters. The picture is from a postcard so I'm not a 100 per cent sure where it was taken from. I'm guessing just outside Cromarty on the Eastern side?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

My photo was the Queen Mary' first visit to Invergorden. 

snorbens is the QE2.

weemans is the Prince of Wales with no planes!

I think the postcard photo is the big grassy area in the centre of Cromarty 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When was that IBM? I've got the Queen Mary 2 under the Forth Bridge in 2009.

Where's this now? There's a massive clue and I don't mean the wife.

P1020939.jpg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheMantis said:

When was that IBM? I've got the Queen Mary 2 under the Forth Bridge in 2009.

Where's this now? There's a massive clue and I don't mean the wife.

 

The Queen Mary photo was taken 06.39 19/6/2005 it's a great thing a digital camera  :smile:

The bridge was easy with the clue the River Dee at Mar Lodge.  A part of the country I have not been to yet.

Edited by TheMantis
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, IBM said:

The Queen Mary photo was taken 06.39 19/6/2005 it's a great thing a digital camera  :smile:

The bridge was easy with the clue the River Dee at Mar Lodge.  A part of the country I have not been to yet.

Spot on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Pisa? 😉

Looks a bit like Johndo there.

It's not really leaning my wife took the photo :lol: 

This memorial is is on an island 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IBM said:

It's not really leaning my wife took the photo :lol: 

This memorial is is on an island 

Ah right, I've actually been there. I'll not say right away.

00002666.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMantis said:

Ah right, I've actually been there. I'll not say right away.

00002666.jpg

Your photo should give a good clue :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK we've all got it. Kitchener Memorial, Marwick Head.

Here's another and I've left the clues in to make it easy for the others but IBM will get it anyway 😂

The blue Škoda is mine (just trying out the accents on the keyboard 😉 )

IMG_1997.jpgOK 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy