FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish cup quarter final draw

ferben1994

So today live on Ssn @2pm the draw will be made with Gary Anderson in attendance.

Who do people think we will get drawn against and who do you want to meet

Personally I reckon we will get Dundee Utd at home but wouldnt mind a wee away trip to Falkirk/Raith

Whats everyone else thinking

Ideally avoid both SPFL teams, but nobody will want to face us either so anyone home or away - I believe we have a team good enough to beat anyone left.

The pedant in me can't resist pointing out that the only team in the draw which is not a SPFL team is Spartans.

• Agree 2

Home draw...............please! If I understand the changed rules for European qualification correctly, we might actually want Celtic and dundee United to be kept apart because, in the unlikely event that we don't win the cup(!) those 2 meeting in the final would mean a certain European spot for 4th place in the league (to allow Aberdeen to qualify, given that we'll already have qualified through winning the league!) :lol:

Very winnable, especially with it being a home tie  :smile:

I would like to think our game will be the televised one for the extra ££... but I agree that the Hibs v Berwick/Spartan game will be the more likely.