FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MERRY FECKIN XMAS

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

22 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Which month in Inverness is best for good weather for a Pimpley fella to visit?      May, June, July?

Scarlet it's a hit or a miss with the weather these days, we usually have good weather at the end of may for my birthday :smile:

• Agree 1

Thanks, lads.

When I retired in 2008 I was 70 years old  and I think I came over in that Month and I was cold as anything.

No snow, mind you but a few drops of rain which is par for the course here in the West Coast of B.C. anyway.  

But I contracted the 'flue on the plane over and that made me miserable and shivering  as if I was in the Arctic. My sister is an older lady who  was reluctant to put on the heaters  and  so I had to sneak around  switching the heat on when she wasn't looking :blush: then off when I heard her approaching the front door.

And, you know, I did take in two tight games at Tulloch (no alliteration intended). So it will be May, then, if I want to see  games.

Cheers.:ictscarf: