FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Emily Goodlad

mainstander

Did anybody notice on the highlights who the Livi physio was that came on during the Celtic game yesterday? It was our old physio Emily Goodlad. I think shes moved south so has obviously teamed up with Robbo again. I also noticed that her kit sponser seems to be Anne Summers!!!!!!!

Yes Em moved away south a year past May.  Her hubby got a job in Edinburgh I believe and they also kept in touch with Robbo, hence Em's "transfer" to the Livi dugout.

I also noticed the sponsorship, but on her coat tail and not on her trackie bottoms.

I also noticed the sponsorship, but on her coat tail and not on her trackie bottoms.

Funny how nobody else actually mentioned trackie bottoms, ye should have been watching the game Row S, not Emily's erse.

Anne Summers ye say though, I may have to start watching Livi games. :005:

Funny how nobody else actually mentioned trackie bottoms, ye should have been watching the game Row S, not Emily's erse.

Anne Summers ye say though, I may have to start watching Livi games. :005:

to be fair .... when she was at ICT someone did sponsor her trackie bottoms and she would rush out onto the park when needed with a big white handprint showing !!!

I dinnae ken the wee lassie....

Am wondrin if abody kens if she cams fae da Shetland Isles....  I kent lots o' Goodlads up yonder when I used tae bide there a lang time ago....  :003:

Scalloway in Shetland wis an awfy braw wee place... Nae prostitutes up there 'cos da Shetland weemin used tae gie it awa' fur free, du kens.....!!  :023:

"Am wondrin if abody kens if she cams fae da Shetland Isles....  I kent lots o' Goodlads up yonder when I used tae bide there a lang time ago.... "

Emily's English.  Goodlad is her married name and I think her husband is either from Dundee or St Andrews.  I remember him being an Arab supporter when they first moved to Inverness (they were neighbours of ours).