FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Reserve game

Guest Arab4Ever

Guest Arab4Ever

The Dundee Arabs have undergone a religious transformation in the last few years - they used to be Sunni's but now they're completely Shi'ite.

Il give you that one :015: :015: :015:

We lost 1-0, the standside linesman was terrible (no change there then!!!!), fairly scrappy game some good saves from Ally, Zander and Blackie had good games, it was free to get in, thats more or less all the news!

Guest Arab4Ever

We lost 1-0, the standside linesman was terrible (no change there then!!!!), fairly scrappy game some good saves from Ally, Zander and Blackie had good games, it was free to get in, thats more or less all the news!

Was it him that gave that "corner" :014:

Black played well - still a whining wee **** though. Was impressed with Soane. I thought your goalkeeper looked pretty dodgy though. Theres a neutral opinion for you anyway :004:

That would be the terracing side, quite easy to differentiate from the standside in the fact it doesn't have a stand.

Are you making a career out of asking daft questions or are you naturally stupid?

Guest Arab4Ever

That would be the terracing side, quite easy to differentiate from the standside in the fact it doesn't have a stand.

Are you making a career out of asking daft questions or are you naturally stupid?

I know fine well thats the terracing side and I also know fine well that it doesnt have a stand. Anyway read again what you said, you said "the standside linesmen was terrible" and I asked if it was him that gave the corner - as opposed to the terrace side linesmen. Read it all again, it makes perfect sense :015: Il ask the same question - career or natural?

If you wanted to know which linesman gave the corner you're talking about then you should have paid more fecking attention at the time!

PS your sense of humour bypass op was a complete success  :001:

Guest Arab4Ever

If you wanted to know which linesman gave the corner you're talking about then you should have paid more fecking attention at the time!

Great cover up for the fact you know what I said made sweet perfect sense after all :023:

PS your sense of humour bypass op was a complete success  :001:

:002:

Guest Arab4Ever

I was assuming when you were complaining about the linesmen you were complaining about the corner that he gave United when the ball clearly didnt make any contact with your keeper. I think everyone else in the ground knew fine well it was a goal kick