Jump to content

ICT YouTube Videos (early 2000's)


Recommended Posts

For those interested in this kind of thing, plenty of ICT videos from the early 2000's now uploaded to YouTube.

15 on there from the 2003-04 championship season up to now but will continue to add to it.

 

 

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those interested in this kind of thing, plenty of ICT videos from the early 2000's now uploaded to YouTube. 15 on there from the 2003-04 championship season up to now but will continue to add

Loved watching the old videos and seeing a young Red Card channel is inner Maradona was something else

Posted Images

Thanks for these uploads.  2002/03 is my favourite season as a supporter.  The period from the first derby game to when Pele left was the best football I've ever seen us play, you'd turn up every week and know we were probably going to score at least three goals.

  • Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great memories there. I’m not one to shout abuse at refs on a regular basis, but I remember going ballistic at Caff’s red card at Ochilview when the Falkirk player was gripping the ball between his legs. And I recall the reaction of Iain Coia (remember him?) attracted the attention of the police.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 10:38 PM, Yngwie said:

Some great memories there. I’m not one to shout abuse at refs on a regular basis, but I remember going ballistic at Caff’s red card at Ochilview when the Falkirk player was gripping the ball between his legs. And I recall the reaction of Iain Coia (remember him?) attracted the attention of the police.

And who did Coia "threaten" - John Hughes !!  The sending off was a farce. Almost 3000 that day though

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for posting that RiG.  I think that second goal from Iain Stewart is my all time favourite ICT goal!  Great work from from Barry and then such a casual, controlled and cheeky finish.  Sublime!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d love to see Stewartie lobbing Hutchison at the away end, the first away derby that season when we won 3-1. I doubt if it was on telly though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That was my first game at the stadium, missed the first one the week before v Albion Rovers who scored the first ever goal before the equaliser came from... yes, Iain Stewart.

Edited by TheMantis
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Not specifically related, but last season's Semi Finals is up on YouTube for anyone who cares.

 

Won't bother thanks. We were never in the game : all we were doing was trying to stop Hearts scoring. Worst ever performance in a 'big match' by miles (and I've been at them all).

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DWH said:

Won't bother thanks. We were never in the game : all we were doing was trying to stop Hearts scoring. Worst ever performance in a 'big match' by miles (and I've been at them all).

I disagree with that, we were 0-0 at half time and had a few chances to equalise that was just unlucky. We ran out of steam and didn’t deserve to lose 3-0.  We were worse against Hibs last season in the Scottish Cup Quarters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DWH said:

Won't bother thanks. We were never in the game : all we were doing was trying to stop Hearts scoring. Worst ever performance in a 'big match' by miles (and I've been at them all).

 

3 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

I disagree with that, we were 0-0 at half time and had a few chances to equalise that was just unlucky. We ran out of steam and didn’t deserve to lose 3-0.  We were worse against Hibs last season in the Scottish Cup Quarters. 

It's certainly open to debate in a sort of 'if your aunty had baws' kind of stylee, including the disallowed goal, and conceding before the second half had really started. But I saw the game and the highlights so no thanks to sitting through all that again.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I mind being behind the hotel for that Killie game and howling at the goal not being given. Even more hilarious seeing it back on TV that night. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This lockdown and a rainy day had me having a rummage around in loft yesterday. Unfortunately there was nothing up there that would be of interest to Flog It or the Antiques Roadshow but I did come across a gem....it's a VHS Tape recording of almost the entire 2003-04 season involving just ICT games. The games were recorded off the box by Uncle Albert who painstakingly put it together week in week for Gringo Junior. Also in the loft were a couple of VHS Recorders/Players which, after a good dusting and clean, actually work. I have software now that can convert this VHS to a DVD or MP4 format. 

The footage, if I recall, does have a couple of games missing probably due to no highlights being broadcast at the time. Of course, when Uncle Albert started recording this he had no idea he was starting to compile a record of our title winning season. I'm going to enjoy watching this.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gringo said:

This lockdown and a rainy day had me having a rummage around in loft yesterday. Unfortunately there was nothing up there that would be of interest to Flog It or the Antiques Roadshow but I did come across a gem....it's a VHS Tape recording of almost the entire 2003-04 season involving just ICT games. The games were recorded off the box by Uncle Albert who painstakingly put it together week in week for Gringo Junior. Also in the loft were a couple of VHS Recorders/Players which, after a good dusting and clean, actually work. I have software now that can convert this VHS to a DVD or MP4 format. 

The footage, if I recall, does have a couple of games missing probably due to no highlights being broadcast at the time. Of course, when Uncle Albert started recording this he had no idea he was starting to compile a record of our title winning season. I'm going to enjoy watching this.

Give me a shout if you want me to upload them to Youtube! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bmills said:

Give me a shout if you want me to upload them to Youtube! 

Many thanks. I hope to get going with the conversion before the end of the week. Will be in touch if required. :twothumbsup:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy