FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Prediction League 2023/24 - we need players

MrCaleyjag

Every season Gringo while running the NPL also runs the Prediction League, a free fun way to predict the correct scores on the Scottish Championship games.

Season on season the numbers have slowly dwindled and last season only 10 people took part.

Do you fancy another wee fun game for the weekend that costs nothing and could quite possibly irk your football enjoyment but make you competitive 🤣

Go to Features then Prediction League

image.png

Brings you to the below

Current users login

New users, click on 'new user' and create a profile

image.png

Once logged in, go down to ''My Profile, then select the box beside this seasons league in 'joined leagues' and click on 'join'

image.png

Once that's done click on 'My Predictions' and you'll find the next few weeks predictions, simpply enter what you think the score will be and click save.

Follow same suit every week and see how you get on.

You can join anytime and doesn't matter if you miss games.

PS: no illicit emails since my email address is shown above 🧐🤣

Edited by Gringo
NPL vice NAPs
  • Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I’ve played it the last two seasons, somehow winning it last season, and I’d urge more forum members to participate.

It’s good fun and credit to Gringo and for keeping it running. 

• Thank You 1
  • Well Said 1

8 minutes ago, Robert said:

I’ve played it the last two seasons, somehow winning it last season.

Went to the last game I believe and you denied me an NPL and PL double. I wonder if we'll be close to the top again. 🤔

• MrCaleyjag unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Fixtures now added up to Week 11. To predict for his game select WK 11 from the dropdown or just enter all your scores from the My Predictions link on the left. 

image.png

• Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the Prediction League, so far my season’s going nearly as bad as the club’s!

One of the results in week 3 looks incorrect. Ayr lost 3-0 to Dundee United but it is showing as a 0-0 draw.

It won’t improve my position!

9 hours ago, Robert said:

One of the results in week 3 looks incorrect. Ayr lost 3-0 to Dundee United but it is showing as a 0-0 draw.

Whoops! Not sure how that's happened. It doesn't seem possible to correct it but I'll have a ward with the gaffer as he's cleverer than me.

11 minutes ago, jagster said:

Can’t seem to access it now. Is this my iPad at fault. This is what I get

image.thumb.png.352ea8d2e6b190ed20880f4527254785.png

I'm not up to speed of the technical aspects of the site. I'm sure Scotty will be along soon to bale us both out. He's five hours behind us by the way so probably still snoring away in bed 😄