FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Morton away March2024

tm4tj

20 hours ago, Yngwie said:

The thing about us this season is that we lose when I expect us to win and win when I expect us to lose. So on that basis I am expecting us to win because I expect us to lose. Or does that mean we will lose because, oh forget it!

…and the best prediction of the season - you nailed it! 😀

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

I’d a sneaky suspicion we’d win (look at my prediction on Gringo’s NPL) and delighted we did.

Great for Mckay after his treatment on Tuesday. The injuries are an added worry though.

Now two home games…. Time to start winning at home!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, ICTPaisley said:

Playoffs are on! 

So long as we get to beat morton again last game of the season to crush their play off dream whether it's us or others that benefit.

Edited by bdu98196
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

It is a strange league this one.  Anything can happen.

When we last lost a game (1-0 at home to Queens Park) we actually moved up a place on goal difference to 7th in the league by virtue of Morton thrashing the Pars 5-0 at East End Park.  Since then we have gone 4 games unbeaten but have dropped down, not one, but two places to 9th!

We are in the relegation play off spot but with a zero goal difference.  Potentially we could end up getting relegated with a positive goal difference.  

We are 7 pts clear of the only team below us but also only 7 pts behind Morton in 4th place and in a promotion play-off place.  Don't you just love the play-off system!  As I say, anything can happen.

• Agree 5

A great away day when no ICT fan really expected 3 points but went in hope of at least 1.   Wow - what a game, from Billy’s goal in 77 seconds, there seemed no way ICT would go home without points.   This is why the ICT Travel Club continue to run buses to away games, these days are a joy and why we are ICT fans.   Thank you to all the players especially those who were “in the wars” and have bruises and stitches (Alex) to prove their endeavours.  I truly hope the injuries sustained today aren’t too serious.  

• Like 9
  • Well Said 2

3 minutes ago, lizi said:

A great away day when no ICT fan really expected 3 points but went in hope of at least 1.   Wow - what a game, from Billy’s goal in 77 seconds, there seemed no way ICT would go home without points.   This is why the ICT Travel Club continue to run buses to away games, these days are a joy and why we are ICT fans.   Thank you to all the players especially those who were “in the wars” and have bruises and stitches (Alex) to prove their endeavours.  I truly hope the injuries sustained today aren’t too serious.  

Glad you enjoyed it lizi, it would have been good to be there, I just hope we can get a decent home result next week after that performance today :smile:

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 8:34 PM, Gringo said:

Big Dunc v Imrie....I think I know the result already...and it's not good. I really can't see us getting anything from this game but there is always hope even if it's extremely minimal. 🤔

Just goes to show how much I (we) know about football. Well done ICT. Although I never expected that result is greatly received...of course. Now lets kick on from this and get clear of this relegation nonsense. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

4 players booked on each side.  That plus the injuries would suggest that the referee didn't have much control of the game.

There appears to be another yellow awarded on 90 minutes to morton, but no name given...was this for a member of staff or Mr Imrie himself?

image.png

TUESDAY 5TH MARCH

Dunfermline v Airdrieonians

Morton v Arabs 

SATURDAY 9TH MARCH

Arabs v Arbroath

Inverness CT v Airdrieonians

Queen's Park v Partick Thistle

Raith Rovers v Dunfermline

1 hour ago, Ronaldo said:

Is it just me, or would either team winning be a better result?

It’s just you :lol: let other teams draw but we need to keep winning!

• tm4tj unpinned this topic