FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Enough is enough

As the title says, enough is enough regarding the clowns (🤡) Scot Gardiner and to a lesser extent, Ross Morrison, how many clubs is the dud SG going to completely ruin before he never gets a gig again because his reputation as a CEO is getting WORSE than Donald Trump or Nicola Sturgeon etc 😡😡. 

I'm not sure if our club is salvageble but I'm sure it could be an attractive proposition for someone with a lot of money which could be become possible if we go into administration but that would be catastrophic for the club imho as it means automatic relegation unless we go on a long unbeaten run, preferably with wins and it would mean that we are 10ts behind the rest of the league at the start of next season if we wait until the start of next season as was mentioned in the expectation thread!

Both Dundee and Hearts have recovered from the clowns mess left so there's no reason why we can't and it doesn't necessarily have to be due to sugar daddies because Ann Budge and John Nelms aren't exactly loaded!

Hopefully we take our anger out on Ayr but I suspect it will be the support that will have the knives out for the board and tbh they won't be shy in showing their anger towards them!

So I am not going to say Duncan Ferguson out, instead I'm going to roar GTF ACOT GARDINER AND ROSS MORRISON, you've ruined our club so I hope you're proud 😡😡😡😡😡!

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 3

Dunc and the squad have done owt wrong. They're not the one who drove us into this pit of failed business ideas. Just hope we can get Dunc on side to somehow use his contacts to get our precarious position out there.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

They're not the one who drove us into this pit of failed business ideas.

Unlike many others on here, I disagree and consider the Battery Farm not a failed idea (granted others have been questionable), but a failed bureaucratic administration who will be overturned and look foolish in due course. Sadly I also believe that if the proposal had come in from elsewhere (organisation) it may well have been approved such is the nature of politics and personalities.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Well Said 1

15 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Dunc and the squad have done owt wrong. They're not the one who drove us into this pit of failed business ideas. Just hope we can get Dunc on side to somehow use his contacts to get our precarious position out there.

That's why I said that I won't be calling for his head because he has done nothing wrong and the off field issues are not really anything to do with him, all he's concerned about is on field.

I also noticed a blooming typo, who on earth is Acot, that clearly should have read Scot!

Four of them are away from home so maybe, just maybe, we can get up to 8th. However, it will be a struggle and I’m not confident unless we can sort our home form out.

That said, we have Dundee United and Partick Thistle away in our next two games which is a bit daunting. We also have to visit Dunfermline and Queens Park. However, we did not lose any of those away games first time round.

My worry is that if we don’t take anything from the next two games, we will be seriously detached in 9th and not have any realistic chance of making up the ground.

If we replicate our previous results in the 7 remaining games, we will only get 7 points, which won’t be enough.

• Agree 2