Statkraft fiasco - time to get petty. [Winky face]

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/caley-thistle-insider-slams-bombshell-as-norwegian-renewab-352330/

“We intend to seek an alternative location for our park and ride scheme in Inverness, which will reduce traffic to the construction site, while also ensuring economic benefits remain in the local area. We do not anticipate any delays to the project.”

Is there anyone on here that works in the logging industry that could maybe alter that last part?

"Another tree in the road. How did that happen?"

I joke of course. But surely the club could have went back to them with a lower cost to push the deal through?!

• Like 1
  • Thoughtful 1

On 6/5/2024 at 5:21 PM, Council Juice said:

https://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/caley-thistle-insider-slams-bombshell-as-norwegian-renewab-352330/

“We intend to seek an alternative location for our park and ride scheme in Inverness, which will reduce traffic to the construction site, while also ensuring economic benefits remain in the local area. We do not anticipate any delays to the project.”

Is there anyone on here that works in the logging industry that could maybe alter that last part?

"Another tree in the road. How did that happen?"

I joke of course. But surely the club could have went back to them with a lower cost to push the deal through?!

It's my understanding that they pulled out of the deal because they want to put money into community projects, e.g community trust, not private companies, ict properties Ltd. Guess who is involved in ict properties ltd?

• Thoughtful 1