FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo's Dilemma

Dargo20

The reason for the delay in a decision on his future by Craig Dargo is simply down to personal reasons rather than football or financial.

ICT director of football Graeme Bennett is certain that the signing on fee and financial package offered to Craig Dargo will not be matched

by any Scottish club outside the old firm. The truth is also that only two enquiries have been made Motherwell and Falkirk and both could not

match the offer made by ICT.  The only chance of a larger financial offer being made to him to him would have to come from a Championship

side in England.

The reason Craig has not put pen to paper yet is down to the fact his girlfriend did not settle in Inverness and has moved back down south.

So despite Arab4ever's claim that Dundee Utd have shown an interest it is simply not true perhaps he should be more concerned about Rangers

interest in the Ginger Whinger Barry Robson since they lost out on Scott Brown .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hull is a well known SHITHOLE! One of the poorest living standards in Uk if i remember correctly. Bad drugs problem too. Even Birds Eye fish fingers have had enuff of Hull  and are sodding off outta there.  :015:

Hull is a well known ****HOLE! One of the poorest living standards in Uk if i remember correctly. Bad drugs problem too. Even Birds Eye fish fingers have had enuff of Hull  and are sodding off outta there.  :015:

Im from Hull

So if we can all convince Craig's girlfriend to believe Inverness isn't such a bad place then he'll stay? Right, thinking caps on.... :024:

Can't Grassa fix him up with a new sneck based bird as part of the deal.

Kinmylies is hoaching with obliging young ladies according to the Highland Snooze.

If his name was Rod, then he'd surely prefer long legged birds?

especially Australian ones .....  :001:

anyhoo ....  :018: to me, and  :018: to CaleyD ...... stay on topic please

The reason Craig has not put pen to paper yet is down to the fact his girlfriend did not settle in Inverness and has moved back down south.

Reminds me of Mrs Mann  :014: :023:

Bloody women ruining their blokes careers! :018:

Simple decision to make, The north is a fantastic place to live and plan for the future and with Inverness CT you have a club thats got something going for it, the south, Motherwell, Falkirk and Hull have nothing going for them in all ways. :021:

Use ya pay rise Craig to get some bloody candles and keep her entertained up here so that she dont have time to be unsettled. :001: Just make sure your fit enough for Saturdays :001:

Now sign that contract :rules06:

Oh dear a telling off from the canuck...  :016:

I heard yesterday basically what Dargo20 has claimed, Dargs himself like it here which is adding to the dilema for sure also heard what was offered, but canna say on here, although i know what some players can earn.

Dargo20 once told us David Proctor wasn't going anywhere.

Anyway, Dargo's GF, is that move 'down south' over the border or Fifeshire or Central belt. Truth is anywhere you go outside Inverness will be a rat infested hellhole full of muggers, junkies, scroungers, vandals, hooligans and, generally, all round bad people so for your own peace of mind and personal safety it would be best to stay in Sneck. And just think of the buying power you'll have with all Craigs extra cash. You'll be able to live like a WAG. Hit the designer stores of Sneck by day and the posh restuarants and nightclubs by night. The city has everything you'll ever need lass. Just imagine, you could end up in Dundeh eating peh, in a flat with a view of the murky teh.

Truth is anywhere you go outside Inverness will be a rat infested hellhole full of muggers, junkies, scroungers, vandals, hooligans and, generally, all round bad people so for your own peace of mind and personal safety it would be best to stay in Sneck.

I hope this is tongue in cheek!?

Some of the detritus you see walking the streets of Inverness puts the filthy minks that hang outside MacDonalds in Aberdeen to shame.

"Just imagine, you could end up in Dundeh eating peh, in a flat with a view of the murky teh."

Just to clear up a small gramatical error Alex,when using the Dundee venacular,words ending in the i sound become "eh" i.e. pie=peh,lie=leh,sky =skeh, Tay stays as Tay as their is no i sound in it, also Dundee stays as Dundee .........(tongue in cheek smiley inserted)

Lessons here

this  :004: or this  :016: tends to be accepted as "tongue in cheek" as do these default ones which are a bit crappy  ;) & :P . We also have these that might be used ....  :naughty:  :tongue04:  :tongue05:  :tongue06:  :tongue02:  :tongue03:

I also had a look around some other forums and found these which I added to the list of smilies .. maybe these are better as 'tongue in cheek' .... :tic01: :tic02:

If anyone wants us to add specific smilies, either send them to us or send us a link and we will consider it .... one of these days we will sort out the smilies and remove all the crappy ones but for now I have added another few that are nothing to do with tongue in cheek which I came across while looking !

:lalala: :pram: :bluesbros: :dunno: :getmecoat: :doh2: :stir: :sillywave: