FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where will we finish next season?

Guest TinCanFan

I think it is way to early to predict ....

With the loss of Dargo and Dods, Charlie needs to get good replacements (rather than younger 'developmental' players) for both defence and up front (I think midfield is just fine and dandy BTW). Once we see who he is signing we might have a better idea of how well we might do !!!

My heart says we should hope for top 6 but realistically, with the squad we have right at this minute I would be happy with 8th/9th with any combination of Falkirk, Motherwell, St Mirren, Gretna and maybe (or should that read hopefully) Dundee Utd below us.

I am hoping for a sixth place that would be great,ot maybe seventh but why not hope for top four and all the Silverware in our cabinet we deserve a bit of better luck in ther cup runs this season.

After all if you believe that you can be part of the best then perhaps we will be. :021: :021:

At the moment, with no sign of a decent striker on the horizon, I am happy just to survive.

And if Motherwell can bring a striker over from Hamburg, why can't we start looking at other European leagues? At the moment, we might as well just merge with County to stop having to pay transfers  :010: