FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Don't let your Kids surf the www alone !

Canada Bob

Aye aye, I've read about people like you Charlie........it was a mistake, I hit the wrong button. :029:

It's a commercial with undertones............do you feel sheepish now :023:

Guest birdog

Scotty... I inadvertently opened this post before I realised its potentially dubious nature. As it happens the video doesn't seem to work but might this not best be deleted?

And here we have the reason this forum sucks the sweat from a dead man's balls.

members wanting anything remotely funny or slightly cheeky deleted makes caleythistleonline as entertaining to visit as going to the national sweety rustler's annual convention.

members wanting anything remotely funny or slightly cheeky deleted makes caleythistleonline as entertaining to visit as going to the national sweety rustler's annual convention.

Yet here you are posting and partaking all the same!!!!

Scotty... I inadvertently opened this post before I realised its potentially dubious nature. As it happens the video doesn't seem to work but might this not best be deleted?

Charles, I checked the link when it was posted and although borderline, it isn't as bad as all that and would likely make one of those TV shows with collections of humurous adverts that get shown before the watershed.

And here we have the reason this forum sucks the sweat from a dead man's balls.

only if we actually acquiesce to every request .... not to worry though birdog, we dont force you to come here.................

Charles - the inferences or innuendo within the video may be regarded as bad taste by some but in my opinion it doesnt cross the line or I would have deleted it when i first saw it.

Fair enough. I haven't actually seen the link since when I realised it could be dodgy I reversed out of it before it kicked in properly. I would have to add that part of that split second decision was a desire for my computer not to be recorded as having visited anything inappropriate. However if those who have actually seen it say it's all right, I'm happy enough to go with their judgement.

Fair enough. I haven't actually seen the link since when I realised it could be dodgy I reversed out of it before it kicked in properly. I would have to add that part of that split second decision was a desire for my computer not to be recorded as having visited anything inappropriate. However if those who have actually seen it say it's all right, I'm happy enough to go with their judgement.

So Charles, which bit of "Don't let your Kids surf the www alone !" and "Warning, Adult content..." made you 'kick in' in the first place?