FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

zander

Guest caley till AYE die

Guest caley till AYE die

why isnt zander sutherland getting a game?

he is much better than wilson as feel barry's preformance yesterday is a sign of things to come.

zander is young and eager and wilsons past it!

why isnt zander sutherland getting a game?

he is much better than wilson as feel barry's preformance yesterday is a sign of things to come.

zander is young and eager and wilsons past it!

I actually wondered how long it would be until someone suggested Wilson is "past it".

he may not be as influential as he has been but i wouldnt say he is passed it. Zander has a lot of potential and i agree he should be getting a game, but when is the right time to give him his shot? is he worthy of a start now or limited to sub appearances? id be happy with rotation, play barry for a handful of games, then zander and so on, may not be a popular way but i just dont wanna see him turn in to another rory, exposed to a high level too soon.

Wilson without pace is like Jorg Albertz without shot power. Whether it's his age or his diet - he just didn't look fit at all yesterday, he offered us almost nothing in attack and shouldn't start next week.

Zander is more than ready for first team action, he was ready 2 seasons ago! Remember his performance against Falkirk?

IMO, Wilson is no longer a 90 minute player and trying to play him as such is having and impact on his game.

I think he still has plenty to offer on the park but he's trying to pace himself through the whole game - I'd far rather we played him for 60 minutes and got 100%, than play him for 90 and get maybe 75%.

That would also allow us the opportunity to properly blood Zander and ease him in to the team instead of risking a situation where he ends up having to be dropped in at the deep end.  McAllister may be the prime example of asking too much of a young player too soon, so although I think the boys should be given the chance I think CC needs to be sensible about it.