FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilson:still good enough?

ICTJackson

Barry is normally the one constant in the team, he is usually the one to make things happen and always offers an option for a goal or assist, he still has plenty to offer.

Zander is magic, he deserves a shot in some games, he can turn games with his trickery.

Barry can still give defenders a hard time, he is one the players we have with the 'panic' factor, Zander is the other, Dargs used to have it, anyway i think Marius will have it very soon.

Barry is still a great player for us,  brings a lot of experience and tact to the game.  He is definatley good enough for at least another season.  Maybe not for the full 90 minutes though! 

Zander definatley deserves to get his break,  great feet,  great pace and plays a style of football we have been lacking for a long time.

... and another misses that we signed cowie

fast, intelligent, fit, eye for goal.. maturing into a player who looks as though he can gel with tokely to give us a good 5 years of quality on the right hand side?

not sure where zander fits in with my plan  :017:  between him and baz coming off the bench then i have to say sorry wilson its time to do a golly and go on loan in january

nobodies allowed to tell me thats harsh.. stuart was our leader through the most important period in our short history, when his time was up we punted him with no fuss whatsoever, barrys next

Guest TinCanFan

I think Wilson gives a fair amount to each game and ICT are very lucky to have Sutherland and Cowie able to take over.  What I would do is swap Sutherland with Wilson or vice-versa at around about the 60 minute to give the game a bit more pace towards the end.

... and another misses that we signed cowie

fast, intelligent, fit, eye for goal.. maturing into a player who looks as though he can gel with tokely to give us a good 5 years of quality on the right hand side?

Cowie certainly looks like a class act from the little I've seen of him. Looks like he will benefit from playing at the higher level where he looks right at home.

Agreed, Barry threatened to turn the second half around, and might have managed to if we hadn't already been shafted. I reckon he could fit into the middle (he roams all over the shop anyway) and leave room for Zander on the wing.

Hasn't been good enuff now for a few seasons. Lets be honest when was the last time you seen him go past the fullback and his set pieces  have been pretty cack as well.

A great servant to the club but we have to move on , try something different(Zander).

:017: Are you serious? He was probably our best player last season and has been one of our top players for the last few years. He hasnt suddenly lost it in the last few months and if he plays well he is still probably our most influential player.