FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new keeper?

ICTJackson

we have a few days left and i think we should be thinking seriously about buying a new keeper. Michael Fraser is a decent shotstopper but cant seem to communicate with his defence which was quite apparent when rangers scored their third goal becuase of a breakdown of communication in defence. Ally Ridgers isnt good enough for the spl and if michael gets injured long term we should be worried.

A proficient keeper would be a useful aquisition.

Where do you apportion the blame for Rangers first goal?

Ferguson shot from 25 yards and the ball went in off the post, how is that lack of communication??

Hastings was culpable in my opinion, as he never challenged McCulloch when he knocked the ball into the middle, but Ferguson unfortunately scored a fairly spectacular goal as was Novo's.

Apologies boyz, too early for my eyes to focus yet.

The third was an error by Tokely, Mike should maybe have reacted to the back pass if he had read what Tokely was going to do, but unfortunately the only person that read it was Ferguson, smart move on his behalf, left Rossco and Fraser looking sheepish, smart interjection by him though.

Fraser was the only player to get pass marks from me for that display.

Guest TinCanFan

Did ICT ever give McNulty a contract who played in pre-season?  If not him then I wouldn't mind seeing Tony Bullock as sub-keeper.

hes actually been at ict longer than fraser, his brother told me he was punted to clach because fraser was bigger than him and robbo preferred the taller keeper, for a while robbo wanted rid of brown for the same reason!  hes unproven in the spl but they offered him a one year extension in the summer so he mustve been doing something right.  i dunno, another keeper in the ranks wouldnt harm things whatsoever