FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings

scm1976

From the ICT Official Website

Also on the transfer front goalkeeper Ally Ridgers is set to move to 3rd division Elgin City on a 6 month long loan and is expected to make his debut tomorrow against Arbroath alongside midfielder Zander Sutherland who completed his 6 month loan deal last night.

For all those saying Ridgers is so good - I think he is back where he belongs - the lower leagues, not the SPL and I still think Langfield is much better than Malkowski

Again you know this how?

What is your problem Chris?  :029:

As with everything else in life football is all about opinions, I believed what I said about Ridgers/Langfield/Malkowski to be correct, but then again it is only my opinion I never said it was gospel.

You should notice my use of the word "think" on both occasions, I never said I "know" at all!!!

I baised what I said on the fact I have seen all the above keepers on many occasions.

No one can say that everything they say on here is fact (including you I may add) as someone could think a player is brilliant whereas someone else will say he is hopeless- that is football I'm afraid.

For all those saying Ridgers is so good - I think he is back where he belongs - the lower leagues, not the SPL and I still think Langfield is much better than Malkowski

Again you know this how?

As with everything else in life football is all about opinions, I believed what I said about Ridgers/Langfield/Malkowski to be correct, but then again it is only my opinion I never said it was gospel.

You should notice my use of the word "think" on both occasions, I never said I "know" at all!!!

I baised what I said on the fact I have seen all the above keepers on many occasions.

No one can say that everything they say on here is fact (including you I may add) as someone could think a player is brilliant whereas someone else will say he is hopeless- that is football I'm afraid.

I have no problem with you having an opininon on the boy, aslong as its not a wild guess. If you have been to a few reserve games this season and watched the boy play and think he doesnt cut the mustard than fair enough, however if you are having a wild stab in the dark, simply because the boy comes from the lower leagues, then thats where I get annoyed.

I remember him putting in a superb preformance against Rangers in the reserves, however thats all Ive seen of the boy so I cant exactly judge him, however staying in Aberdeen I have seen Langfield play a few times and he makes Malkowski look like Petr feckin Cech

Again you know this how?

I have no problem with you having an opininon on the boy, aslong as its not a wild guess. If you have been to a few reserve games this season and watched the boy play and think he doesnt cut the mustard than fair enough, however if you are having a wild stab in the dark, simply because the boy comes from the lower leagues, then thats where I get annoyed.

I remember him putting in a superb preformance against Rangers in the reserves, however thats all Ive seen of the boy so I cant exactly judge him, however staying in Aberdeen I have seen Langfield play a few times and he makes Malkowski look like Petr feckin Cech

You know this how?