FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings

scm1976

Think Brew should sign Jamie Langfield from Aberdeen as he is out of favour with  them (Calderwood said he would never play for him again) and Fraser needs competition which I don't think he will get from Ridgers

Who would you rather have in goal -

Langfield - who has been full time all his life, been involved in Scotland squads and someone who Aberdeen recently turned down a ?50,000 (I think it was) bid from Rangers.

or

Ridgers - ICT youth player, then Clach player, before rejoining ICT

What an illustrious career

I'm not saying Langfield is brilliant but he is at least much better than Ridgers and is every bit as good (if not better than) Fraser- lets not forget he would still be number 1 choice at Aberdeen if  he hadn't fallen out with Calderwood.

There's been a lot of posts about loyalty in resent weeks, that gose for fans to .  " The futures bright, the futures Mikee Fraser "

Can't help feeling we should have signed a defender or 2 long before now. Let's face it we known for months we were short of options at the back.

Hopefully we'll get someone in that'll create some competition for places. What I don't want to hear is the 'we are happy with the current squad' line if  the window closes and we've failed to get anyone new onboard  :029:

Latest from P&J Website......

Inverness manager Craig Brewster and director of football Graeme Bennett will work up until the close of the window at midnight to bring in new recruits.

Promising young midfielder Zander Sutherland has been loaned to Third Division Elgin City until January and the club may offload another midfielder today.

Bennett said: "You do not know who will become available. We are looking at both the Scottish and English markets.

"We have talked to a few people in the last 24 hours and we are quite confident we will have someone in place before the deadline.

"We are in discussions with a couple of clubs and we have our secretary on standby and we hope to do some business before the window closes.

"We have an open mind about it. We cannot just keep taking players in, there might also be departures. Zander has gone out on loan and we have had an interest from a club in one of our players, but it depends on what we do as to whether someone goes out."

Who would you rather have in goal -

Langfield - who has been full time all his life, been involved in Scotland squads and someone who Aberdeen recently turned down a ?50,000 (I think it was) bid from Rangers.

or

Ridgers - ICT youth player, then Clach player, before rejoining ICT

What an illustrious career

I'm not saying Langfield is brilliant but he is at least much better than Ridgers and is every bit as good (if not better than) Fraser- lets not forget he would still be number 1 choice at Aberdeen if  he hadn't fallen out with Calderwood.

You know this how?

More expirienced perhaps but until Ridgers gets his chance theres no way we can say that.

As for Langfield being better than Fraser....

They dont call him clangers for nothing :023: :023: :023:

Langfield is gash. I'd rather have Ridgers.

The Scotsman had a club by club guide to possible ins/outs today, and one 'out' for us was Blackie to Hibs.....he was also included on Hibs 'ins'. Hope that doesn't come to anything :007: