FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic facing punishment?

davieB

Just found the following in my inbox  :003:

Greetings from London Rd Jail

Awrite Rockets?

Wit a nite man, never again. Pur mental so it wiz.

Started off drinkin at 11am in the Goose on Union St. ?1.20 a pint. ?6 later an am pure steamboats man an its only 1.30pm. Decide I need some scran so a popped into KFC to see ma wee mate Coco and he gies us some freebies or 'Nuggets fur nuggets' as he calls it

Anyway, 2pm head up the Gallowgate, but it's gettin kina expensive up there, so just bought a carry -oot and went to a burd a knew from college's hoose in Shetleston for a bit o blow and a wee shot on the playstation. Played Fifa 2006 and Sellic beat Milan 11-2, A pure sign o things to come , if ever a saw it.

6pm head oot again to savour the atmosfear and buy a couple of bottles o buckie. By 7.30 I'm pure steamboats, I mean ah've pished masel and everything. God knows how I git into the game?

In the ground every carrot ignores me. I fink I must be invisible. So, I start shouting things, pure random like and nobody reacts, so this convinces me I am. Anyway, game wiz, shampooe, fae wit a kin remember, which isnae much. Sellic ur ok and Inter urny much better. I'm hinkin, its okay Boab, Henrik ull score soon like he alwiz does. Sure enuff does the wee man no day it just as am aboot to head oot the ground? Bedlam.

By now I decide to use my invisible powers and try and join in the celebrations over at the Hugh Dallas Stand. I pass unseen by the wee speccy security guy and then decide it wid be a pure crackin laff to pull doon the Inter goalies troosers. Anyhoo, I think he knows black-magic, cos he wiz the only wan to spot me comin oan. He tried to grab me but I tickled his chin and ran away, I had a quick look aroond and he's lyin knocked -oot on the grun. I realise I have now goat super-human strength. This night is getting better. I wave to the crowd, but nae carrot notices me...I remember im invisible and after celebrating I head back into the stawn and oot the ground.

Straight home for this mad mental nutjob si it wiz, for a well earnd sleep, I look forward to signin on the morra.

Wake up 10am, an ma heid is fumpin. Get a bit o scran and ooot I go. I grab a Sun an there ah um oan the front page. I'm famous at last! Get me on you tube now!

eff signin oan, ahm away to Parkheid to see if anyone recognises me.

As approach the tickety bit, everyone is pointing and they dont seem too happy. Next thing a know some big guy in a security coat has me in a headlock and the polis ur everywhere. I get banged up in London Rd, with nothin but the internet to amooze me.

Fames no all it's cracked up to be rockets! Now I know how yon Pete Dockerty feels.

Robet (27)