FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fraser Dropped

kencar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i heard malkowski's name been read out i shuddered and immediately thought it was a wrong decision, cant say his performance did much to alter that opinion. Rubbish.

on todays showing i think January will be the time for the board to make finances available for either a proven experienced keeper or competition for Mike Fraser

Guest TinCanFan

After Zibi's performance today I think it's time ICT went for someone experienced and able to challenge Michael Fraser.  Who should ICT go for? 

I'm sure Mikey will've been chuckling away to himself at Zibi's 'performance'.

It's telling that no other clubs were interested in him when we took him on. Why's that then? Hibbees are desperate to get rid of the clown, and we seem to be the mugs giving him an opportunity.

A bit hard on the boy , just cos he had one bad game  , he wouldve been better than the joke we had today , thats for sure , Malkowski couldnt even kick the ball straight  :020:

Michael has had more than one bad game (or moments in games), the last one was just the worst of them. However, no argument from me in agreeing that Zibi is not the answer and if our choice is between MF and ZM then MF should play every game !

GK and Defender(s) still a priority for next transfer window !!!

Guest TinCanFan

Michael has had more than one bad game (or moments in games), the last one was just the worst of them. !!!

Like when?

Other than the Killie game I can't really think of any other times I felt that Fraser should be replaced.

zibi was completely bowfin today  :008:

yes fraser had a shocker against killie but brew should have let him play today anyway and see if he had got over that wee bad spell. i don't think this will do much for his confidence dropping him.

atleast he should b back in goals nxt week since he's able to kick the ball correctly.  :016:

It was harsh to drop Fraser after a run of shocking performances, yet its OK to write off Zibi because he had a nervy first 15 minutes.  :017:

He made one error when the ball slipped under his body (it happens to the best keepers in the world) and his kicking was off for the first few minutes (he hooked it to the left 3 times). So what? He settled down after that and did OK. You couldn't exactly compare his performance to that of Fraser last week - not by any stretch!

He's kept 1 clean sheet in 2 games, Fraser has kept 0 clean sheets in 10 games.  :024: He had a good game against Gretna and according to all of the reports I've heard he's been excellent for the reserves.

Instead of rushing to judgement based upon prejudicial pre-conceptions, we need to give him a reasonable innings to show what he can do.

It's not writing him off after one game. He's always been an awful keeper. Mind the game where he passed it to Dargo? That same season he gifted us 6 points.

Go look on Hibsnet just now and see how much they're pishing themselves that we've ended up with 'The Clown'.  Not even Gretna wanted to keep him there......says it all.

IMO Fraser has made a decent start to the season, he's has some good performances and some not great performances, he has made 2 bad mistakes out of 10 games which could be directly attributed to losing points however Malkowski has made a clanger today in a very dodgy 30 minute spell today with some terrible kicking. I'm not one for pre-conceptions. Malkowski has a history of making clangers (thats not a pre-conception, thats a fact) and he made at least one big one today costing us a least a point. Simple choice who is gonna make less mistakes? for me its Fraser and therefore he should be first choice.

i know its not as black and white as this but Fraser - 10 games - 2 costly error, Malkowski - 2 games  - 1 costly error

i think we have a talented youngster in Fraser and should have supported him after his mistakes rather than drop him.