England Job

EWS

I'd love the job *grins*

I can already name my first team 11:

P. Robinson

W. Brown  J.Lescott  P. Neville  W. Bridge

S. Wright-Phillips  F. Lampard  S.Parker  S. Gerrard  S. Downing

E. Heskey

Following McClaren's obvious tactical nous England are famous for playing well in a 4-5-1 and Gerrard and Lampard play excellent football together :) All the players have been picked for the international squad so they should be up to the task. 

I fully expect as the new England manager for us to enter a home nations tournament where the referees are all hand picked english premiership referees, the media will expect us to win, as obviously no other team in the home nations has a single player better than the likes of the almighty Emile Heskey. We will in fact finish second to bottom just above Wales, who will lose against england after a frank lampard free kick goes in after 4 deflections in the 96th minute in the final game of the tournament.

My reign as England manager will come to an end in the 2010 world cup (qualifying due despite once again being in the easiest qualifying grou... *cough* group of death!)  where England get out of the group stages amongst much optimism only to lose on penalties in the quarter finals. I will, however, be gracious enough not to quit in order to pick up my ?2.5m compensation for making a pish of english dreams.

Luckily my contacts in the FA and FIFA will furnish me with a ticket to watch the Scotland France final  :021:

hmm I think I'd make an ace england manager  :002: