Team for Motherwell

Alex MacLeod

Well... with Markus Put-a-line-on missing from the reserve game today, it could be a start for him? Would be good to have a bit of height on the left for these long balls, a bit like the McCulloch role for Rangers/Scotland. Would fancy Markus winning quite a few headers v. the Motherwell right back  :024:

I've got a 2nd year parent's evening tomorrow night. So whilst all the other teachers will be trying to find out the Celtic v. Barca score, i'll be trying to keep up to date with the "big" game of the night  :021:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of those posting on this site had been at the Reserves game today, then none of you would have suggested that Barry or Rory would be in the team for Motherwell tomorrow night.    Barry seemed to be very quiet most of the game (not his usual self at all), and then put the penalty straight at their keeper.  Rory had his usual game - oh dear!  His visit to Peterhead has not changed anything.

Thank goodness for Zibi (despite one mad moment!) and the young defence who were really great - otherwise the score could have been worse.

Great to see lots of the 1st team in the Stands today (enjoying the sunshine), including Markus - hope he is in the team or at least makes the bench.  See you all tomorrow night!

Bazza must be well cheesed off - he changed the pattern of the game at Midden - and then he gets hooked and played in the reseves today - bye bye Bazza.

I fear that Brew may play Imrie on the right and Patti on the left and Marius up front  :029: I have decided not to go now as this season IMHO is beginning to stink of conspiracy.  :018:

And I accept the apology from the Board member who appears to have it in for me.  :blah01: But if Marius does start then the rumour that he has to play if fit grows momentum - He simply HAS to be dropped.

If any of those posting on this site had been at the Reserves game today, then none of you would have suggested that Barry or Rory would be in the team for Motherwell tomorrow night.    Barry seemed to be very quiet most of the game (not his usual self at all), and then put the penalty straight at their keeper.   

Great to see lots of the 1st team in the Stands today (enjoying the sunshine), including Markus - hope he is in the team or at least makes the bench.  See you all tomorrow night!

I only saw the second half today, Eliza- but Bazza covered every blade of grass during that period - Just on the his second half display I would have made him MOM....

The Cellic keeper made a good save from his spot kick by correctly guessing the ball would go to his left.

I'm not going to bother going tomorrow - I suspect Marius will be in the team.... 

Guest stevico64

Bazza must be well cheesed off - he changed the pattern of the game at Midden - and then he gets hooked and played in the reseves today - bye bye Bazza.

I fear that Brew may play Imrie on the right and Patti on the left and Marius up front  :029: I have decided not to go now as this season IMHO is beginning to stink of conspiracy.  :018:

And I accept the apology from the Board member who appears to have it in for me.  :blah01: But if Marius does start then the rumour that he has to play if fit grows momentum - He simply HAS to be dropped.

I am not a board member and def don't have it in for you, just don't agree with what you have to say a most of the time but I don't have a problem with that. Your theory on Marius never been dropped due to contractual reasons appears a bit thin considering he has been dropped before this season already.

Anyone know if there will be ANY live commentary for the game tonight given that BBC Scotland will be in Celtic-mode

I'm hoping that it's on 103-105 FM, as my laptop's sound card is knackered. Might just catch the 2nd half if i'm home from work in time.

I am not a board member and def don't have it in for you, just don't agree with what you have to say a most of the time but I don't have a problem with that. Your theory on Marius never been dropped due to contractual reasons appears a bit thin considering he has been dropped before this season already.

So do you want to tell the real story about Marius tonite or will I ?

Guest stevico64

So do you want to tell the real story about Marius tonite or will I ?

No you tell please I am needing a laugh.