FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's happy?

Guest Aboynamedsue

Caley  Stan

You got to see for a club of our size, with the small fan base we have the location of the city and players not keen to re locate up here.  The club has done wonders in the past 14 years.  I agree that breaking the wage structure in my opinion will lead to a lot of problems with future contract talks but we are still here and a pain in the butt for the central belt teams.  We shouldn't expect miracle's from the team but survival in the league

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not happy because in the last nine games we've won just once, going out of the cup and dropping to ninth in the table in the process. I'm still unhappy about the failure to replace Dods and Dargo, the signing of Niculae and it's implications for the wage structure, the shocking treatment of Barry Wilson and the rumours of player discontent that have plagued us all season.

But apart from all that, are you happy..?

well said Scotty :clapping03: :clapping03:

Think the club just want to wash hands and show door  :sillywave: :sillywave:...n save on the wages...regardless of how much they have helped the club.. Mike would of been a great ambassador for the club. Or is it...if your face fits??? :024:

I'm happy. A club of our size will always be relatively inconsistant, one moment winning 5 in a row then before you know it ,losing 5 in a row.

That Inverness are walking at the same pace as Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen,Falkirk, Kilmarnock etc is very heartening. In fact if you think about it there is really very little difference in the quality between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Motherwell or Dundee United. Therefore take the Old Firm out of the equation and you find that ICT are basically as good as any Scottish club. A staggering statistic considering they didn't exist 14 years ago !

The worrying thing for me though is "The Niculae Factor".

This club got where it is via men like Hastings, Duncan, Tokely, Munro, Wilson etc. etc.

Really good honest pro's, club spirit was of paramount importance.

I know Niculae is possibly the most gifted player we've had BUT the ICT thing was built on solid foundations and like many others I don't think that many of those good pro's can be happy with the wage situation. I appreciate you've got to try and get to the next level, but I don't like it, I desperately hope that it doesn't lead to too much unrest.

So to sum up I'm presently happy with our performance/position, but concerned about the future

I am happy that we are still in the SPL and I look forward to yet another season. But this season has been the worst ever from my perspective. The togetherness factor has sadly slipped - for several reasons - behind closed door decisions that are bringing this proud club into disrepute.

A good feckin spring clean is what we need and possible another season of survival to build the bricks that have become tattered and torn by the very people who put the feckers up.