FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT v The Dons - Saturday 29 March

Glen Mhor

There has to be a first time to beat the Dons and this week is as good as any. The form book says we should get humped but as we all know as ICT fans, things dont always go according to the form book !!!

However, as some have said, that can only happen if the players perform for the fans which they have not being doing recently. Whatever the off-field problems may be, and whoever is responsible for them, the simple fact is that all fans should support the team on the park if they appear to be making an effort. I dont subscribe to the boo everything and everyone scenario if an effort is being made. BUT If there is no interest shown by the players or an apparent lack of effort then all bets are off.

As for Brewster, as vocal as I have been in stating my personal opinion that it is time for him to go, I dont subscribe to the thought of booing him for the whole game either. That is disrespectful and stooping to a level some of us are accusing him of dropping to. I do however think he should be sent a strong message from the fans and one way to achieve this is to sing just a few songs throughout the game ... no caley - clap - clap - clap or anything like that but 90 minutes worth of songs for Black, Munro (if not playing), Wyness, Wilson, Rankin & even Caff. Some people may not want some or all of these players at the club, and they may be right, but the message to the manager is to show the displeasure in how he is going about things and how he (and others) appear to be ripping the heart out of our club.

90 minutes worth of songs for Black, Munro (if not playing), Wyness, Wilson, Rankin & even Caff

Nice one Scotty

:021:

Our team sheet from six months ago is beginning to read like an obituary.

IAN BLACK IS MAGIC

CRAIG BREWSTER IS TRAGIC

AH OHH OHH OHHH

AH OHH OHH OHHH

IAN BLACK IAN BLACK IAN BLACK

IAN BLACK IAN BLACK IAN BLA-ACK

IAN BLACK IAN BLACK IAN BLACK

IAN BLAA-AACK IAN BLACK

From BBC Websiite...

Inverness are at full strength as they seek to arrest a poor run and claim a first ever win over Aberdeen.

Marius Niculae and Richard Hastings returned from their international excursions unscathed.

So who will be in the starting lineup. The unrest in the club is sure to bring some unwelcome surprises, and with Ian Black presumably dropped - what does this mean for tomorrows big game???

So who will be in the starting lineup. The unrest in the club is sure to bring some unwelcome surprises, and with Ian Black presumably dropped - what does this mean for tomorrows big game???

Unfortunately we don't have too many Ian Black types in our squad ready to take his place...

That's why I wish Brewster could have thought out an alternative punishment for his latest mis-demeanour - whatever it was....

Dropping him does no favours for our team whatsoever.... :018:

I was surprised myself when checking this out so thought I would share !!!

We have issued 34 squad numbers this season. Of the 34 numbers issued it looks like there could be a staggering FIFTEEN players unavailable because they are either on loan, now elsewhere, or "out of favour".

If the 'manager' picks only those players who seem to be available and not in the bad books for some reason, then only 1 player of the 19 that are left will have to sit in the stands !!!

Black, Ian - in the bad books ??

Brewster, Craig - retired

Hart, Richie - leaving

MacDonald, Ally - on loan (i think)

McCaffrey, Stuart - on loan

McDonald, Dean - out of favour (not Brew's type of player ... allegedly)

Morgan, Alan - now at Killie

Munro, Grant - in the bad books ??

Rankin, John - now at Hibs

Ridgers, Ally - now at Elgin

Sutherland, Zander - on loan

Watt, Steven - out of favour ?? never seems to get in the squad at all

Wilson, Barry - on loan

Wood, Garry - on loan

Wyness, Dennis - out of favour ??

That leaves .....

Bayne, Graham

Cowie, Don

Duff, Jamie

Duncan, Russell

Fraser, Michael

Gillespie, Dale

Hastings, Richard

Imrie, Dougie

Kerr, Guy

Malkowski, Zbigniew

McAllister, Rory

McBain, Roy

McGuire, Phil

Niculae, Marius

Paatelainen, Markus

Proctor, David

Rennie, Connor

Tokely, Ross

Vigurs, Iain

I think Granty will be in the lineup but If the 'manager' were to base his selection on just the 19, then I guess we might line up like this (a scary thought)

Fraser

Proctor  Tokely  McGuire  Hastings

Cowie  Duncan  Imrie  Paatelainen

Bayne  Niculae

Subs: 7 from .... Zibi, Duff, Gillespie, Kerr, McAllister, McBain, Rennie, Vigurs