FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will be captain next week ?

Guest Aboynamedsue

There isn't anyone that really stands out.

Roscoe has the passion but is a major hothead and not enough skill.

Roy also has the passion but is a bit of a hothead and not enough skill either!

If Black was in favour i would love to see him captain but because he isn't...ok he hasn't been here for a whole season yet but Niculae!

There isn't anyone that really stands out.

Roscoe has the passion but is a major hothead and not enough skill.

Roy also has the passion but is a bit of a hothead and not enough skill either!

If Black was in favour i would love to see him captain but because he isn't...ok he hasn't been here for a whole season yet but Niculae!

Roy a hot head?    :rotflmao:

Black will never be in favour...

When has skill been a factor in being captain?

Yer talkin shyte

I said " a bit of a hothead"

I said "If he was in favour"

You have to be at least a good player to be captain, Munro was one of our best players last season but just hasn't performed the same this season!

So I dunno how I am....Who should be captain then if i'm "talking shyte"?

For once, no---for twice, I agree with Johnboy.

If the captaincy was given to Niculae he would grow in confidence even more and would have to continue to set the example week in week out that he appears to be delivering now.

After all he is the most highly compensated player on the park these days so why not say to him ""O.K. Marius , here is your chance to really show  your stuff and leadership. And just think what the Romanian papers will say on Monday.....or the Rangers Board of Directors on Tuesday. :001:

You just never know about people until you test them.... :022:

I agree with IMH make Blackie the captain and give him the reason to want to control the feelings of frustration he sometimes displays, better this season wonder how that would go down, little chance as that would mean Brew admitting to something he wont, that being Blackie is honest even to the extent of hurting his own chances, takes guts to do what he's done something Brew hasn't got.

Rosscoe, no question. The club has to start showing it values its most loyal and committed players after the recent fall-outs. Plus he's a guaranteed starter and an on-pitch shouter with as much SPL experience as anyone else in the team. Only slight question mark is if the added responsibilty leads to more "over-committed" tackles if things aren't going our way.