FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Released St Mirren Players

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I heard on Teletext this morning that Alan Reid and Stewart Kean have been released by Gus McPherson and was wondering if either could do a job for Inverness Caledonian Thistle?

Personally, I would quite happily sign both.

Stewart Kean would do a decent job.

Cue posters saying we shouldn't be signing anyone another team doesn't want (along with no-one from the lower leagues or outside the English Championship).  That'll just leave top players in the SPL and England on an extremely low transfer budget.  No problem  :tic01:

Stewart Kean has one goal in something like 38 games. No thanks.

Alan Reid - is this the ex Hibee guy we were rumoured to be after years ago?

Richard Brittain is meant to be on his way out. Supposedly we wanted him from Livi (?) but he choose Saint Mirren over us.

I wouldn't take any of them if they paid us to play here.  Worst of that bunch is Stewart Kean, he genuinely couldn't score in a brothel!

It's not so much that if another SPL team don't want them then they can't do much for us.  It's more that if even St Mirren don't want them, that should tell you everything you need to know.